- Heartland Restaurant Group Seeks General Managers to Support Continued Growth
- Power Conference 2023 Prelude - Release Service
- Charlotte Company Buys Unpaid Judgments in Mecklenburg and Iredell County
"I'm so tired of the lack of action, the innocent lives lost and Pennsylvanians hurt because we can't come together to pass more commonsense gun laws. Enough is enough.
"Today, four young Pennsylvanians were shot the day before Thanksgiving.
"We live in a country where we can't walk home from school, go to the grocery store, or gather in sanctuary with our community without bloodshed.
More on The PennZone
- Delaware Enhanced Global Dividend and Income Fund announces potential self-tender offer for up to 30% of its shares
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Magnolias of Chambersburg Cuisineur Brings Decade of Experience to Senior Community
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- Kessel Construction, Inc. Achieves AC478 Accreditation
"I'll say it again: enough is enough.
"President Joe Biden's Safer Communities Act is a start, but we need more. It's been too little for too long. Pennsylvania's General Assembly needs to act now.
"The recent shootings across our country leave families with holes in their hearts and empty seats at the Thanksgiving dinner table. And I've had enough."
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- 12 US cities to experience huge surges in footfall and demand in December - driven by unusually high event volume
- Westinghouse Brings SMART Metals Recycling and Treatment to the UK
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentations and Investor Event at American Epilepsy Society 2022 Annual Meeting
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Celebrates 5,000 Deliveries in Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit
- Bucks County Dentist Offers Affordable Dental Extractions
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX)
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- Pennsylvania: Gov. & First Lady Wolf to Light Capitol Tree on Monday, December 5
- Lincoln Financial Group enhances supplemental health suite with expanded Hospital Indemnity insurance coverage
- Insomnia Cookies Celebrates National Cookie Day with a Week of Deals
- Evoqua Water Technologies Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as Global Company of the Year in the Water Technology Industry
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Essential Utilities' Aqua Illinois Subsidiary Acquires Oak Brook Water Assets
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women Opens Nomination Period for 2023 Female Veterans Day Celebration
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Highlights $2.5 Million Capital Investment for Philadelphia LGBT Community Center Renovations