- International Paper Opens Its Newest Corrugated Packaging Facility in Atglen, Pennsylvania
- Dyson Williams, Adam Poitras, Callum Jones First Three Selections in 2023 NLL Draft
- Pizza Hut Joins Colony Ridge Communities, Amplifying the Neighborhood's Vibrant Offerings!
PHILADELPHIA, June 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- NetDiligence®, a leading provider of cyber risk readiness and response services, yesterday announced the winners of its 2023 Toby Merrill Awards at the company's Cyber Risk Summit in Philadelphia. NetDiligence presents these awards each year honoring the late Toby Merrill, an icon in cyber insurance. The Toby Merrill Award for Excellence is given to a seasoned cyber insurance thought leader, the Rising Star Award is given to an emerging insurance professional, and the Community Spirit Award acknowledges an individual who fosters camaraderie and community within the cyber insurance industry.
2023 Award for Excellence – Meredith Schnur, Marsh
Meredith is the U.S. Cyber Brokerage Leader in Marsh's Financial and Professional (FINPRO) specialty practice. In this role, Meredith leads all broking operations in the U.S. and is responsible for driving client and operational excellence at every level of Marsh's Cyber Center of Excellence. She also works with Marsh's national and zonal FINPRO and distribution leaders to streamline and enhance Marsh's cyber operating model. Prior to joining Marsh, Meredith was the National Practice Leader of USI's Professional Risk Practice, and previously held a similar leadership role at Wells Fargo Insurance. Throughout her 25-year insurance career, she has focused solely on Errors & Omissions coverage and its subsequent evolution into cyber insurance, and is a nationally-recognized expert on cyber and E&O insurance.
2023 Rising Star Award – Serene Davis, QBE
Serene Davis is the Global Head of Cyber for QBE. In this role, she is responsible for working with QBE's divisional cyber underwriting leaders to develop and drive a unified cyber strategy for risk assessment, pricing, claims, product and service offerings, and marketing across the entire enterprise. She is accountable for the overall global performance of QBE's cyber business. She is a seasoned insurance executive with more than 20 years of experience. Prior to joining QBE, she worked at Beazley for 17 years, where she most recently served as Regional Manager of the West and Head of the Los Angeles office. She was instrumental to Beazley's Cyber Risks Global Strategy Group to ensure international alignment and collaboration. Preceding Beazley, Serene worked at AIG and began her career at Federated Insurance. Serene holds a Finance and Risk Management Insurance degree from Washington State University.
More on The PennZone
- COE Distributing's J.D. Ewing Honored with Top Workplaces Leadership Award
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Lumen Technologies, Inc. (LUMN) Investors
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
2023 Community Spirit Award – Violet Sullivan, Redpoint Cybersecurity
Ms. Sullivan is an industry-leading cybersecurity and privacy attorney and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) who has provided thousands of clients with pre- and post-incident services. She serves Redpoint Cybersecurity as the Vice President of Client Engagement, managing the insurance channels, breach counsel relationships, and strategically positioning the DFIR team for growth. Her expertise in preparing businesses for cyber incidents and managing scaled breach responses has made her a trusted authority for public and private sector clients, including many Fortune 100 companies. She frequently facilitates customized tabletop simulations focused on "pressure-testing" an organization's incident response procedures and she is an established speaker on cybersecurity awareness. Ms. Sullivan also serves as a professor of Cybersecurity & Privacy Law for Baylor Law School's LL.M. Program, where her focus on litigation management has made her course especially valuable to general counsels and leading law firms nationwide.
"Every year I am in awe of our amazing Toby Merrill award winners and this year is no different," says Mark Greisiger, President of NetDiligence. "Toby Merrill was a special person and in his memory, we remain grateful to work alongside so many special people in our industry everyday. Each of these recipients deserves to be in the spotlight for their hard work and dedication."
The Toby Merrill Awards are presented in conjunction with Chubb. Chubb and NetDiligence also actively support the Toby Merrill Scholarship Fund, which financially supports the educational advancement of students who reflect the qualities of leadership, kindness and strength that Toby epitomized.
Director of Global Events & Programming
NetDiligence® specializes in Cyber Risk Readiness & Response services. With over 20 years of experience in cyber, NetDiligence is an award-winning provider of innovative cyber risk management software and services to the insurance industry, including QuietAudit® Cyber Risk Assessments, the eRiskHub® cyber risk management portal, their authorized Breach Coach® program, and Breach Plan Connect®, a securely hosted solution designed to help senior managers plan and execute their organization's response to a cyber incident, and which also includes a free mobile app for convenient access and alternative means of communication if company systems are compromised. NetDiligence publishes an annual Cyber Claims Study and traditionally hosts Cyber Risk Conferences in Philadelphia, California, Toronto, Florida, London, and Bermuda. For more information, visit NetDiligence.com.
More on The PennZone
- WATCH: How Automatic Voter Registration Makes Pennsylvania's Elections More Secure
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Lehigh Valley Health Network and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Announce Affiliation Agreement
- Michael Del Zotto Named All Access GTE's Global Ambassador of Sport
- Hair Direct Now: Affordable Hair Systems for All Ages and Genders in Lancaster, PA - Save Big Today!
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the United States. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at Chubb.com.
About Toby Merrill Scholarship
The Toby Merrill Scholarship was created to change the lives of children and make a difference through education. Toby's vision was to develop a lasting legacy by awarding financial assistance to students seeking to attend college, with the goal of empowering those deserving children to reach their full potential and experience the joys of life that Toby achieved. Scholarship recipients excel in areas of academics, athletics and leadership, and demonstrate high character traits such as kindness and strength during times of adversity. For more information or to contribute to the scholarship fund, please visit TobyMerrillScholarship.org.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Sandrine Parkins Appointed as Head of Operations for Harvey Medical, a ClariMed Company USA - English EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Deutschland - Deutsch USA - English
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- ToastiQueen Inaugural Event: Empowering Women in Business for Financial and Mental Wellness
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividends
- Berlin Packaging Fires Female Executive Following Complaints of Discrimination
- Carol Prushan Appointed Senior Vice President, Advancement and Alumni Relations at The American College of Financial Services
- Falcomm selected for 2023 TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200
- What People Are Saying About Governor Shapiro Implementing Automatic Voter Registration in Pennsylvania
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- THOR'S SKYR LAUNCHES NEW LACTOSE-FREE SKYR FORMULA ACROSS ALL FLAVORS
- Dash Solutions Launches Redesigned Security Platform Including New Regulatory Standards
- Introducing EZ.Insure's New Self-Enrollment Health Insurance Comparison Tool
- New Kickstarter Campaign - 7 Exclusive Novels from Ray Keating
- Moolwan releases 10 new Home Decor Items to help customers decorate their homes into opulent masterpieces
- Governor Shapiro Implements Automatic Voter Registration in Pennsylvania, Joining Bipartisan Group of States That Have Taken Commonsense Step to Make Voter Registration More Streamlined and Secure
- City of Fairfax triples access to public restrooms with innovative high tech solution
- ASML To Top WFE Semiconductor Equipment In 2023 Overtaking Applied Materials Says The Information Ne