Transforming Patient Engagement for Leading Healthcare Organizations
HealthPay24 is redefining what it means to provide a payment platform solution; going beyond traditional service lines to ensure its clients are equipped for the future of healthcare payments and reconciliation. The company's ability to configure around a provider's unique environment with a holistic implementation continues to position them at the forefront of industry innovation and client success.
This commitment to exceeding expectations attracted two major health organizations: One of the largest health systems in Florida, and one of the nation's leading orthopedic practices.
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
HealthPay24 is proud to be the chosen financial engagement platform for Sarasota Memorial Health Care System. SMH chose HealthPay24 to provide their patients with the most advanced patient experience payment portal on the market.
"When Sarasota came to us, we knew we had a great opportunity to improve the financial experience for their patients and staff," said Julie Gerdeman, CEO of HealthPay24. "I was confident our teams would collaborate successfully, and our product would exceed expectations."
To maintain its incredible reputation for solving the most difficult problems holistically, HealthPay24 continues to find new ways to make the onboarding process easier while innovating to create the best patient experience on behalf of providers.
More on The PennZone
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Investors
- DEADLINE REMINDER: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT)
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of First American Financial Corporation (FAF) on Behalf of Investors
- TVS Inspirational Network Adds Faith Based Classic TV Shows to Post Cable Network
As North Carolina's destination for comprehensive orthopedic care, OrthoCarolina needed a strategic solution that would revolutionize digital communications and simplify the way patients manage and pay for their healthcare bills.
During the evaluation of HealthPay24, OrthoCarolina immediately recognized that HealthPay24 would provide a better patient experience and a platform that will significantly improve workflows and collections over their existing solution.
Improving Efficiencies from Pre- to Post-Service
HealthPay24's growth continued, even during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, as they signed agreements with several new customers, including Bingham Memorial and Utah Cancer Specialists.
HealthPay24 has been recognized for its ability to strengthen engagement from pre- to post-service for Bingham Memorial, a non-profit healthcare organization in Idaho, offering over 100 types of patient services.
The HealthPay24 platform will further enhance Bingham Memorial's digital communications and consumer financial experiences.
Additionally, HealthPay24 was recognized for its seamless integration with Utah Cancer Specialists' practice management solution and was chosen as their patient financial engagement platform. HealthPay24's ability to improve Utah Cancer's back-office collections and workflow efficiencies was key as they were looking for a flexible and intuitive solution that would significantly save time for patients as well as UCS administrators.
Attractive Enhancements to HealthPay24's Platform
Quick Response to COVID-19
HealthPay24 responded quickly to COVID-19's staggering impact on healthcare organizations across the country. In response to the urgent demand to implement contactless touchpoints across the care journey, HealthPay24 rolled out their new Text-to-Collect feature. From the provider portal, staff can simply click a button to send an SMS text to the patient's mobile to initiate payment.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Encourages Participation in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Why You Need to Toss Your Scrubs & Buy New
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- Ansys Receives Two TSMC Open Innovation Platform Partner of the Year Awards
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
The patient can simply tap on the link included in their text, which immediately takes them to the patient payment portal right from their mobile device. By entering a few identifying fields, the patient is shown their payment amount. Transactions can be completed by entering a preferred payment method.
User Experience Design Updates
As HealthPay24 listened to and collaborated with clients to enhance their product's features and capabilities, they knew their platform's design must continue to reflect the growing needs of customers and their patients. With a redesigned user experience, HealthPay24 can continually offer a high-quality product with seamless encounters. Additionally, all portals consistently apply Google's Material Design standard, allowing for improved accessibility and enhanced usability for all users.
Reporting Crafted for Better Decisions
HealthPay24 made the strategic decision to invest in furthering their reporting capabilities to provide its customers with in-depth insight and greater visibility into billing and receivables performance. HealthPay24's customers can further identify new opportunities, develop targeted strategies, automate reports, and improve overall decision making.
Built on decades of leading industry experience, HealthPay24 is pioneering consumer-driven solutions for the ever-increasing patient pay responsibility. Both a provider and patient-facing solution, the platform infrastructure ensures the unique, ongoing ability to adopt emerging & AI technologies for the benefit of its clients' success and growth. Founded in 2001, the HealthPay24 platform equips providers with best in class POS and online payment portals, including embedded patient messaging and robust reporting. The solution captures and manages the patient financial responsibility as early as pre-service estimation through post-service digital touchpoints. Backend functionality provides flexibility and convenience for online and POS collections, and fuels productivity to financial posting and reconciliation processes.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750
- KDG Named a Top 2020 B2B Company by Clutch.co
- Freya Systems Takes Off As One Of Philadelphia100®'s Fastest Growing Companies
- Pharmaceutical Giant Mallinckrodt Bankruptcy Threatens Lawsuit Filed by Local Unions and Delaware Valley Health Care Coalition, Worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Hilco Redevelopment Partners to Invest Hundreds of Millions of Dollars to Decommission, Demolish and Remediate the Former PES Refinery Site in Southwest Philadelphia
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $181 Million Investment in Water Infrastructure Projects in 12 Counties
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- TVS Television Network.Com Adds Iconic Classic TV Series For Post Cable Network Service
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Pennsylvania American Water President Mike Doran Joins Pittsburgh Works Together Board of Directors
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- High School Responder President and Founder Barbara A. Grimm Announces the Launch of High School Responder™ and Appoints Fintech Pioneer Edwin P. Baldry as Chairman of the Board
- Radian to Webcast Third Quarter Conference Call
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic