Air King America, LLC an ENERGY STAR partner, will be honored as a partner of the year for its dedication to producing energy efficient ventilation and indoor air quality products including exhaust fans, fresh air intake and kitchen range hoods.
Air King president, Jeff Kenkelen says, "This is our 7th time being recognized as an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year and second year in a row as Sustained Excellence. I am so happy and proud of all our employees and partners that make this happen. We have a fantastic group of people that make energy efficiency a priority in our building and in their homes."
"I salute the 2020 ENERGY STAR award winners," said Anne Idsal, EPA Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for Air and Radiation. "These leaders demonstrate how energy efficiency drives economic competitiveness in tandem with environmental protection."
The highest honor among ENERGY STAR Awards is the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence Award. EPA presents the Sustained Excellence Award to partners that have already received ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for a minimum of two consecutive years and have gone above and beyond the criteria needed to qualify for recognition. Winners hail from small, family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 organizations – representing energy-efficient products, services, new homes, and buildings in the commercial, industrial, and public sectors.
More on The PennZone
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include 10 Additional Counties Moving to Yellow and 16 to Green on June 5
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
For a complete list of 2019 winners and more information about ENERGY STAR's awards program, visit energystar.gov/awardwinners.
About Air King
Air King is a home comfort company and provider of total home ventilation to the building trades. Product lines span energy efficient exhaust fans, range hoods, and commercial/industrial grade air circulators. Under the umbrella of Lasko Operations, Air King is headquartered and has primary manufacturing in West Chester, PA. Lasko is a portfolio company of Comvest Partners, and its executive partner JW Levin Management Partners. For more information, visit AirKingLimited.com.
About Comvest Partners
Comvest Partners is a private investment firm providing equity and debt to middle-market companies across the U.S. Since its founding in 2000, Comvest has invested over $3.9 billion in over 180 companies. Today, Comvest's funds have $3.3 billion of assets under management. Through our extensive capital resources and broad network of industry relationships, we offer our companies financial sponsorship, critical strategic and operational support, and business development assistance. For more information, please visit our website Comvest.com.
More on The PennZone
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: $50 Million in Grants Available to Support Fire and EMS Companies Negatively Affected by COVID-19
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
About ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR® is the government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, providing simple, credible, and unbiased information that consumers and businesses rely on to make well-informed decisions. Thousands of industrial, commercial, utility, state, and local organizations—including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 500®—rely on their partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to deliver cost-saving energy efficiency solutions. Since 1992, ENERGY STAR and its partners helped save American families and businesses nearly 4 trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity and achieve over 3 billion metric tons of greenhouse gas reductions. In 2017 alone, ENERGY STAR and its partners helped Americans avoid $30 billion in energy costs. More background information about ENERGY STAR can be found at: energystar.gov/about and energystar.gov/numbers.
SOURCE Air King America, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults
- InventHelp Inventors Develop Easy-To-Install Molding for Homes (TRO-243)
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- DICE Dental Offers Dental Implants in Springfield Starting at Only $250
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Executive Order Extending Mail Ballot Deadline in Six Counties to June 9
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Amends Emergency Declaration to Add Erie, Delaware and Montgomery Counties for Assistance During Protests
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more