- Citadel Credit Union's Business Banking Team Ready for August Launch
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Reacts to Dismantling of Roe v. Wade: "Elections Matter"
- REVIVV® Hair Growth Serum & Maskād® Post Procedure Face Masks by WETHRIVV™ Exhibit in Las Vegas
House Bill 889 amends the Professional Nursing Law to permit individuals from foreign countries who have graduated from a nursing program or dietetics-nutrition program, but have not received a license in the foreign country, to take the Pennsylvania examination for licensure as a professional nurse or dietetics-nutritionist if the educational program completed in the foreign country was equal to the educational requirements in the commonwealth.
More on The PennZone
- High-Quality and Affordable Braces in Springfield Available from Exeter Orthodontics
- Southampton Dentures from DICE Dental Start at Only $499
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- Kelusky, Dietrich, Dawick, Gregoire, Lyle & Jeremy Thompson Nab Honors As NLL Opens Awards
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
The governor also signed House Bill 1560, which establishes the designation of 57 memorial bridges and highways across Pennsylvania, and House Bill 2051, which authorizes the Department of General Services, with the approval of the governor and relevant agencies, to authorize the land conveyance, easement, or lease of 12 commonwealth properties.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Kindle FREE June 28-29: Powerful new memoir from Santa Molina-Marshall poised to help heal abuse victims through inspiring storytelling
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- It's Time To Share Your Story!
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Bill Establishing Newborn Screening for Infant Viral Infection
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- The Jefferson Institute of Bioprocessing to Bring Biologics Training to Budd Bioworks
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Pennsylvania: First Lady Frances Wolf Visits Bucks County Community College to Discuss College Hunger and Affordability
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Commonwealth, Norfolk Southern Operating Agreement to Expand Western Pa. Passenger-Rail Access
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- SIFCO ASC launches new game changing plating system with dripless technology
- BetMGM Expands BetQL Network Relationship as the Presenting Sportsbook Partner
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- BIOLASE ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR PROJECT HOME
- SwanBio Presents Design of Innovative Natural History Study Aimed to Evolve Understanding of Adrenomyeloneuropathy and Inform Future Treatments
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Applauds President Biden's Signing of First Comprehensive Gun Violence Package in Decades