The online platform allows users to commission their favourite personalities to make personalized video messages dedicated to them and their friends. To sweeten the deal, it also offers all their talents another outlet to monetize their brands, while working with key sponsors and partners in the industry.
The platform currently features celebrities and personalities such as actors Rick Cosnett (Vampire Diaries) and Drew Seelay (High School Musical), Malaysian actress Adibah Noor, American Idol one-hit-wonder William Hung, popular Hong Kong singer Steven Cheung and Afghanistan and India celebrity footballer, Zohib Islam Amiri. It is currently working with international partners to bring on more personalities.
Said Amiri, who is a superstar in his home country, "Shoutout is an amazing platform which has given me the chance to reach out to my fans in India, and also in the rest of Asia in a more personalised way, especially during this Covid-19 period. I'm having a lot of fun coming up with messages to craft to them."
More on The PennZone
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Pennsylvania American Water President Mike Doran Joins Pittsburgh Works Together Board of Directors
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- High School Responder President and Founder Barbara A. Grimm Announces the Launch of High School Responder™ and Appoints Fintech Pioneer Edwin P. Baldry as Chairman of the Board
Shoutout is primarily targeting the Asian region, to reach out to their customers, with the long-term goal of becoming a one-stop agency. From birthday and good luck messages, date invitations, marriage proposals, baby gender reveals, job offers, and even words of inspiration from these celebrities and public figures, the possibilities are creatively endless. The videos will also serve as a souvenir for fans to keep forever, with their requested videos sent all within the app.
Shoutout is founded by entrepreneurs Siong Ong, Gen Chia, and Ash Hashim, whose network spans across the media, sports, and tech industries.
The platform successfully concluded its angel round, and is now preparing for its seed round. It also launched its own successful eSports tournament (Shoutout Cup), which saw regional guests and players participating.
Influencers can also register their interest to join the platform and monetize their fanbase at www.shoutout.studio.
For more information, please contact Ash Hashim Co-Founder & Partnerships Lead
Ash@shoutout.studio | +6598006260
Latest on The PennZone
- Studica Celebrates 35 Years in Business
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- LINKBANCORP, Inc. Announces Completion of $5 Million Common Stock Offering
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Hygienic Teaching Glove (LGI-2935)
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Participates in National Project to Review Safe Inmate Population Reduction During COVID-19
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
- Joe Biden Received Money from China & Russia
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- TVS Frontier Network Adds Classic Hollywood Stars With Restless Gun, The Deputy, Cimmaron Strip
- Essential Utilities Publishes 2019 ESG Report
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Traveler Urinal Container (LVT-309)
- Itero Group LLC Fortune 100 Best Small Company
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
- PSXDigital Unveils Marketing Automation 360 to Accelerate Powersports Dealership Success
- MedRisk's Brian Peers CompTalk Covers COVID-19's Effect on Telerehabilitation
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- F.N.B. Corporation Declares Cash Dividend on Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E