- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Celebrates 50 Years as the Oldest Post Broadcast TV Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Nominate Alison Beam as Secretary of Health, Names Dr. Wendy Braund as Interim Acting Physician General
- Einstein Healthcare Network Notifies Patients of Privacy Incident
Jennifer Zalkin has been hired as Manager of Marketing and Eastern Regional Director. Cathy Anderson has been hired as the Manager of Member Services. Zalkin and Anderson will work collaboratively on NCRMA's membership recruitment and experience initiatives. The organization currently has more than 2,000 members and will grow substantially in the coming months as more new and existing cannabis businesses discover its innovative risk management platform.
Zalkin graduated from the University of Vermont with a bachelor's degree in creative writing and has since made Boston her home. Her most recent previous experience as marketing manager for a multi-state cannabis dispensary brand. This gave her a firm grasp over what it takes to effectively market in the industry and the importance of utilizing education and transparency.
Anderson brings more than 15 years marketing and customer service talent to the table having experience in legal, corporate and consumer products marketing where she consistently exceeded expectations in these fast paced, high performing industries. Cathy earned her bachelor's degree in marketing at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh.
More on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics: Allentown Orthodontist Location is Accepting New Patients
- InventHelp Inventor Presents Assistive Mobility Device (DNV-176)
- DICE Dental Can Help Stabilize Dentures with Implants
- U. S. Steel Names Scott Dorn Interim Head of Tubular Solutions
- InventHelp Inventor Presents an Accessory for CPAP Machines (DLL-3811)
"There is a wide variety of people within the industry who have a place in the NCRMA, it really involves communicating with them," Zalkin said. "They have already taken the leap. They have this dream; this goal of having a cannabis business. People come with experiences from other businesses, but there is no way of really knowing what you are in for. Laws are constantly changing. Our marketing is designed to force these business owners to ask themselves questions, but to also let them know that we are there to help."
Once individuals become members of the NCRMA, Anderson said they will find a host of offerings designed specifically to meet their needs. "Some of the services we offer our members include a camaraderie with like-minded people in the industry. You can bounce ideas off each other. We provide marketing support for them. We can provide referral sources. We can refer them to people who can help with some of the challenges that they might face. We offer discounts to some of our events, and many other things."
Zalkin said the NCRMA membership base is designed to help foster collaboration and shared success. "We are the facilitators of those really valuable relationships," Zalkin said.
That has required awareness and forethought in terms of anticipating what members might need and how to address those needs. "We have a solution for them already," said Anderson.
More on The PennZone
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
- Wohler releases Dolby Atmos 3D Room Visualizer for their iAM-12G-SDI
- New Directors Appointed by NewAge(R) Industries; Promotes Experienced Personnel
- Leading Mortgage Trade Association Names Katie Sweeney as Chief Executive Officer
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with WHI to Improve Digital Commerce and Customer Experience for Heavy-Duty and Automotive Aftermarket Industry
Beyond creating a culture of support and collaboration among the membership, the NCRMA has also developed an educational platform with courses and events that address ongoing needs in the industry. The NCRM Academy has launched several courses in recent months and offered a series of webinars open to members and the industry at large.
"The hiring of Jennifer and Cathy strengthens our ability to support our growing cannabis industry membership," said Rocco Petrilli, chairman of the NCRMA. "We believe our organization is unmatched in terms of the scope of its expertise, programs and offerings, and look forward to our continued growth and success."
About the NCRMA
NCRMA provides a rapidly growing membership with pioneering and innovative risk management and insurance solutions through its expansive list of high-value service partners and offerings. Founded in 2018, the not-for-profit has established itself as the leader in providing cost effective and comprehensive non-traditional risk management solutions to the non-traditional cannabis market. To join, visit https://ncrma.net
SOURCE The National Cannabis Risk Management Association
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Comfortable Accessory for Bedside Commodes (CLC-4606)
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Lizhi, Inc. (LIZI)
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Two Minority-Owned Philadelphia Small Businesses, Supporting Economic Growth and Promoting Job Creation
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- MOBILion Systems and Protein Metrics join forces to integrate the Byos® Software Suite
- TVS Sports Network Retains Nextologies to Convey 24/7 Sports Network to Cable Systems and Digital TV
- Kent Imaging Becomes Net Health's First Integrated Imaging Device
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Aclipse Therapeutics Announces $2.2 Million Grant from UK's Medical Research Council for Development of M102
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- INOVIO Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Entercom Launches "BetQL Audio Network"
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 Early Warning Monitoring Dashboard Update for Jan. 15-21: Case Increases Near 31,100; Percent Positivity at 10.5% and 66 Counties with Substantial Transmission