He developed the patent pending BASKET BUDDY to provide quick and easy access to tools and supplies while working out of an aerial lift. The design keeps everything in one convenient place for ease of access. It also eliminates the need to bend over repeatedly to reach needed items, which makes it ideal for use by individuals in a limited mobility situation. The device is designed to enhance on-the-job safety. Additionally, it is easily removable from the bucket or platform.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Calls for Universal Masking
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Koppers Joins Urban League in 'All One Pittsburgh' COVID-19 Campaign
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
The original design was submitted to the Bingham Farms sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 18-BGF-2361, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Precidian Issues Statement on Launch of American Century ActiveShares® ETF
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Gobernador Wolf, Secretaria de Salud: Pennsylvania está bajo la orden estatal de quedarse en casa a partir de las 8 p.m. de esta noche, "La opción más prudente para detener la propagación"
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Adaptive Solutions Again Named iManage Award Winner: Repeat Winner In Cloud Excellence
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Gov. Wolf, Sec. of Health: Pennsylvania on Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Beginning at 8 PM Tonight, "Most Prudent Option to Stop the Spread"
- Thomas Lane named to the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. N
- Bellefonte MedTech Company Shifts to Producing Face Shields During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Affordable Dental Solutions in Limerick Remains Open During COVID-19 to Handle Emergency Care
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Easton Dentist Remains Open During COVID-19 to Offer Emergency Dental Services
- Air King Earns 2020 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- UGE Signs Three Agreements, Including Largest US Project in Company's History
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest