- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Celebrates 50 Years as the Oldest Post Broadcast TV Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Nominate Alison Beam as Secretary of Health, Names Dr. Wendy Braund as Interim Acting Physician General
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Photo Printing Lab Moving Out-of-State Headquarters to York County, Creating More Than 100 New Jobs
Jennifer has extensive experience in private equity and venture capital, having worked with the world's leading buyside firms. "I am thrilled to join HTI and help build teams for some of the most innovative companies in climate technology. HTI provides me with a platform to merge a long-held passion for sustainability with my Wall Street and boutique search experience." stated Jennifer. After graduating from the Honors Program at UNC-Chapel Hill, Jennifer began her career at Greenhill, a mergers and acquisitions boutique, as an Investment Banking Analyst. She spent two years as a private equity Associate at Charterhouse, a middle market private equity firm, before attending Columbia Business School and graduating in 2006.
More on The PennZone
- Essential Declares March 2021 Dividend
- Exeter Orthodontics: Allentown Orthodontist Location is Accepting New Patients
- InventHelp Inventor Presents Assistive Mobility Device (DNV-176)
- DICE Dental Can Help Stabilize Dentures with Implants
- U. S. Steel Names Scott Dorn Interim Head of Tubular Solutions
According to HTI partner Danielle Munley, the addition of Jennifer to the team will further augment the firm's delivery to its clients. She explains, "Jennifer's experience, partnering with world's top venture capitalists and private equity firms, in her previous executive search roles, mixed with her investment banking background and passion for sustainability, is an ideal skill and value set for our search and advisory practices. I am thrilled to be working with Jennifer and beyond excited about the category as we drive towards a more sustainable future."
About Hobbs & Towne, Inc. Hobbs & Towne, Inc. is an executive search and advisory services firm with a mission of building a more sustainable future. The executive search firm was founded in August of 1997 by Andy Towne and Bobby Hobbs and has focused on partnering with disruptors in cleantech, climate technology and sustainability for over 20 years. The Advisory Practice was launched in 2016, with services including M&A advisory; leadership assessment and executive coaching; interim management; restructuring advisory; capital raise advisory; and diversity, equity, & inclusion advisory. For more information, please visit www.hobbstowne.com.
More on The PennZone
- InventHelp Inventor Presents an Accessory for CPAP Machines (DLL-3811)
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
- Wohler releases Dolby Atmos 3D Room Visualizer for their iAM-12G-SDI
- New Directors Appointed by NewAge(R) Industries; Promotes Experienced Personnel
- Leading Mortgage Trade Association Names Katie Sweeney as Chief Executive Officer
Andrew Towne, CEO
Danielle Munley, Partner
Jennifer Ratner, Vice President
SOURCE Hobbs & Towne, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Comfortable Accessory for Bedside Commodes (CLC-4606)
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Lizhi, Inc. (LIZI)
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Two Minority-Owned Philadelphia Small Businesses, Supporting Economic Growth and Promoting Job Creation
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- MOBILion Systems and Protein Metrics join forces to integrate the Byos® Software Suite
- TVS Sports Network Retains Nextologies to Convey 24/7 Sports Network to Cable Systems and Digital TV
- Kent Imaging Becomes Net Health's First Integrated Imaging Device
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Aclipse Therapeutics Announces $2.2 Million Grant from UK's Medical Research Council for Development of M102
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- INOVIO Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Entercom Launches "BetQL Audio Network"
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth