- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Infrastructure Investments at Ribbon Cutting for I-579 CAP Park
"Today, the commonwealth has reached a milestone in our fight against this deadly virus," said Gov. Wolf. "Now, 70 percent of Pennsylvania's adults have accepted their responsibility to stop the spread of COVID-19 and most importantly keep themselves and their loved ones safe. This milestone is critical to protect those not yet eligible for the vaccine, like our children under 12 years of age."
As of today, October 13, Pennsylvania vaccine providers have administered 13,135,136 COVID-19 vaccines. The commonwealth ranks 7th nationally in first doses administered.
Last week, the Pennsylvania Department of Health released an updated report showing that the COVID-19 vaccine continues to save lives and keep more people out of the hospital.
More on The PennZone
- Sell Your Boynton Beach House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Chance to Win $500 and Amazing Black Friday Car Deals in Burlington at Car Nation Canada!
- Important Investor Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Snap Inc. Investors of Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit and Encourages Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm
- Shift4 Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Participation
- Grief Counselor Dr. Linda Shanti McCabe Offers Readers Beautiful Affirmations For Moving Forward After a Loss with New Book
"To everyone who has gotten vaccinated, thank you," said. Gov. Wolf. "For those not yet vaccinated, please consider joining us in doing your part. Visit a vaccine provider as soon as possible. Vaccines are safe and effective, and the one scientifically proven way to stop the spread of this deadly virus."
To find a vaccine provider near you, visit vaccines.gov.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP: Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. Investors (DNA)
- HEPS ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against of Investors of D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi a/k/a D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading d/b/a Heps
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
- Reading Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces
- Dentures in Springfield Available from DICE Dental, Starting at Only $499
- General Dentistry Services in Center Valley Available from Center Valley Dental
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Its Investigation of Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE) on Behalf of Investors
- Gov. Wolf Announces Pennsylvania Redistricting Advisory Council's Redistricting Principles
- Will An Immigration Lawyer Increase My Chances Of Success?
- National Lacrosse League and Alterna Savings Announce Return of Alterna Cup for 2021-22 Season
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- UGI International Prices Senior Notes Offering
- 6 Ways to Get Your Home Ready for Winter
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- DNA CLASS ACTION ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. f/k/a Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp. Shareholders of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
- Important Fine Art & Antiques at Shapiro Auctions Dec. 4
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Its Investigation of Redwire Corporation (RDW) on Behalf of Investors
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Exercise Equipment for Shoulder Therapy (RHO-1281)
- Affordable Braces Only Minutes from Center City Philadelphia