- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Adds Icons of Country Music to Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
Pittsburgh law firm Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman has partnered with Greater Community Pittsburgh Food Bank to help provide 35,000 meals for families who are experiencing financial difficulties because of the pandemic.
Caroselli Beachler & Coleman said in a statement:
Greater Community Pittsburgh Food Bank has done incredible work being on the front lines and distributing healthy food to those in need throughout their entire 11-county area. They have provided millions of meals this year for local families, and we are thrilled to have been able to play even a small part in this effort. We know that their ongoing focus on helping neighbors who are struggling will lift the spirits for many in our community during this holiday season.
More on The PennZone
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- DARZALEX FASPRO® (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) Becomes the First FDA-Approved Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Additional 1,000 PA National Guard Activated to Support Washington, D.C.
- Radian to Webcast Fourth Quarter Conference Call
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: $2.2 Billion in COVID-19 Funds Help K-12 Schools Improve Services to Students
Greater Community Pittsburgh Food Bank was founded in 1980 with a mission to provide food assistance and to help struggling families who had been hit hard by the declining steel industry to get back on their feet. Today, they work through a network of nearly 400 agencies and organizations to distribute more than 35 million meals per year. In 2020, they have worked to meet the increased local demand for food and resources as the community and nation continue to deal with the effects of the pandemic.
About Caroselli Beachler & Coleman
Caroselli Beachler & Coleman, LLC is an award-winning Pittsburgh-based personal injury law firm that has successfully represented countless injury victims in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and throughout the United States. They have served the local communities in this area for nearly five decades, and they have established a strong reputation as a results-oriented firm that works tirelessly to recover maximum compensation on behalf of their clients. Their office can be reached by calling 412-391-9860 or toll-free at 866-565-4949. Also, visit our website at www.cbmclaw.com.
SOURCE Caroselli Beachler & Coleman
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia Resumes Indoor Dining on Saturday, Jan. 16, at Noon
- First National Bank Partners with PAI and Royal Farms to Enhance Market Presence in Its Mid-Atlantic Region
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Martin Guitar Introduces Stunning Ziricote Models For 2021
- Penn National Gaming to Report Fourth Quarter Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on February 4
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Triumph Group to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE) on Behalf of Investors
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: 450 PA National Guard Members will Support Safety, Security Efforts Across the Commonwealth
- Berger Montague Names Caitlin G. Coslett Co-Chair of Firm's Antitrust Department
- Xfinity Mobile to Offer Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf, Democratic Leaders Urge Legislature to Act Now to Allocate $145 Million in Financial Support to Businesses Adversely Affected by COVID-19
- Wolf Administration: Office of Advocacy and Reform's Year-One Accomplishments are Helping Pennsylvanians Heal and Grow
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Dr. Katie Alger & DICE Dental Offer Philadelphia Dental Implants
- Full-Arch Dental Implants from Castle Dental Convenient Alternative to Dentures