- Heartland Restaurant Group Seeks General Managers to Support Continued Growth
- Power Conference 2023 Prelude - Release Service
- Charlotte Company Buys Unpaid Judgments in Mecklenburg and Iredell County
A highly trained neurosurgeon with 47 years of experience in his field, Dr. Villanueva specializes in surgeries for brain injuries and neuro-critical care. In addition, he treats aneurysms and all secondary issues regarding these afflictions. The doctor also oversees the Neuroscience ICU, consulting with neurologists. For the past eight years, he has served as the Director of Neuro Trauma and Critical Care at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He additionally serves as a Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.
In pursuit of his medical career, Dr. Villanueva obtained a Bachelor of Science with a double major in biology and chemistry and a minor in theology and philosophy from Biscayne College (St. Thomas University). He earned his Medical Degree from the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and neurosurgery residency after medical school at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center. The doctor is board certified in neurological surgery, with additional certification in neuro-critical care.
More on The PennZone
- Delaware Enhanced Global Dividend and Income Fund announces potential self-tender offer for up to 30% of its shares
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Magnolias of Chambersburg Cuisineur Brings Decade of Experience to Senior Community
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- Kessel Construction, Inc. Achieves AC478 Accreditation
Distinguished as a Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the doctor is board-certified in neurological surgery by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. Dr. Villanueva is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, where he sits on the subcommittee for neuro-critical care.
The doctor has increased community awareness of brain trauma outside of his neurology practice through an informative series of public service announcements. In recognition of his excellence in his field, Dr. Villanueva has been the recipient of the Best Doctors in America®️ Award in Neurological Surgery (2019-2020) and numerous other accolades.
He would like to dedicate this honor to his mentors, Hubert Rosomoff, MD; Barth Green, MD; and Bradley Ruben, MD.
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- 12 US cities to experience huge surges in footfall and demand in December - driven by unusually high event volume
- Westinghouse Brings SMART Metals Recycling and Treatment to the UK
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentations and Investor Event at American Epilepsy Society 2022 Annual Meeting
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Celebrates 5,000 Deliveries in Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit
- Bucks County Dentist Offers Affordable Dental Extractions
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (OLPX)
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- Pennsylvania: Gov. & First Lady Wolf to Light Capitol Tree on Monday, December 5
- Lincoln Financial Group enhances supplemental health suite with expanded Hospital Indemnity insurance coverage
- Insomnia Cookies Celebrates National Cookie Day with a Week of Deals
- Evoqua Water Technologies Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as Global Company of the Year in the Water Technology Industry
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Essential Utilities' Aqua Illinois Subsidiary Acquires Oak Brook Water Assets
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women Opens Nomination Period for 2023 Female Veterans Day Celebration
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Highlights $2.5 Million Capital Investment for Philadelphia LGBT Community Center Renovations