- SOUNDEXCHANGE CREATOR-FOCUSED INITIATIVE SPOTLIGHTS BREAKTHROUGH ARTISTS
- BrightView Acquires Island Plant Company
- IntellaTriage Hires New Director of Clinical Operations
"The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the need for enhanced and coordinated behavioral health services in Pennsylvania," Gov. Wolf said. "This funding opportunity will make use of Pennsylvania's share of the federal Opioid Distributor Settlement to build on our existing programs and initiatives."
Grants of up to $3 million will be awarded to eligible SCAs and can be applied toward a range of activities including construction and building infrastructure, staffing, and programming.
"These grants will help expand or establish services to provide a much-needed component to the continuum of care; reduce the burden on first responders, law enforcement, and emergency departments, and provide timely care to individuals in need," said state Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) Secretary Jen Smith.
The administration's goal in offering this funding opportunity is to provide an additional mechanism for counties to invest in infrastructure, staffing, programming, and other necessary components to establish or expand crisis stabilization services.
More on The PennZone
- Health Equity Report Card Pilot Project to Help Close the Care Gap Highlighted on World Cancer Day USA - English India - English USA - Chinese USA - Chinese USA - English USA - español
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- ICYMI: Governor Shapiro Continues to Create Opportunities for All Pennsylvanians as His Administration Improves the Permitting Process & Spurs Economic Development
- Conemaugh Miners Medical Center and Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center Achieve Designation as Lifepoint Health National Quality Leader
- Lincoln Financial Group names Vince Garzarella Senior Vice President, Retirement Plan Services Operations
SUD crisis stabilization services must have the capacity to recognize and manage individuals presenting with a wide range of SUD-related symptoms, mental health disorders, and developmental disabilities. Additionally, services include assessment and stabilization of acute physical and psychiatric symptoms which may include medical management and behavioral interventions, induction on medication-assisted treatment, level of care assessments, short-term stays, and connections to supportive services.
For more information on this Grant Initiative Funding Application, visit the Funding Opportunities page on the DDAP website. Applications must be submitted to RA-DAGrantsMgmt@pa.gov by 12 PM on Wednesday, December 18, 2022.
Questions regarding the funding and the application process should be emailed to RA-DAGrantsMgmt@pa.gov.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- PPG recognized as 'Most Admired Company' by FORTUNE Magazine
- KDG Wins Best Place to Work Honors
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- Cohen & Company Acquires BBD's Investment Management Group
- Aramark to Sell Ownership Stake in AIM Services
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Orders US, Commonwealth Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Erie County EMT
- Delaware Investments Dividend and Income Fund, Inc. Announces Estimated Final Distribution Amounts
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Appoints State Inspector General, Nominates Secretary of General Services
- AmeriHealth Caritas Appoints Marla Purvis Market President for Georgia
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- West Park Cultural Center Announces the Cheryl Anna Bostic-Athias Scholarship
- Retired OC Police Officer Launches Caregiver Consulting Company
- Rimsys' 2023 Regulatory Performance Report Finds a Growing Emphasis on Digital Transformation in MedTech Regulatory Affairs
- Technology to protect technology — TenCate Advanced Armor USA offers armored optronics casings in the United States