- Shareholder Alert: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Robinhood Markets, Inc. Shareholders of Securities Class Action Lawsuit and Urges Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm
- Central PA Wedding Shows to Begin February 20
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards $8 Million in Grants to Increase School Safety
"We owe an inexpressible debt to Pennsylvania's distinguished veterans and their families, they are the strength of our nation and commonwealth," said Gov. Wolf. "Their service has allowed us to prosper and live in freedom, and for that, on behalf of all Pennsylvanians, I extend my deepest gratitude this Veterans Day."
Gov. Wolf and First Lady Frances Wolf shared their thanks to Pennsylvania's veterans in a video message.
Read the transcript of Gov. Wolf's message:
"Veterans day is an opportunity for us to honor you. The brave people who serve our country and protect our freedoms through the United States armed services.
Pennsylvania is home to nearly 800,000 veterans; it is our privilege to thank each one of you for your service.
On this day, we recognize the tremendous physical, mental, and emotional toll that your service has had on you.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women, Pennsylvania State Police, and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus Host Women in Law Enforcement Discussion
- CLVT ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Clarivate Plc
- EQT Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Podchaser Partners With Audacy on Podcasting Insights to Enhance Podcasting Capabilities
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
We acknowledge your families and loved ones who carried their own burdens while you were away.
And we honor your fellow service people who never returned home. Those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the fight to preserve our values.
As citizens of the United States, we are forever indebted to the unwavering dedication, integrity, and courage of our veterans.
Please know that we value your service and your life beyond that service. We will do all we can to ensure your legacy is remembered and cherished for generations to come.
All veterans, family members and advocates are encouraged to sign up for the Veterans Registry at www.register.dmva.pa.gov to connect qualified veterans to many federal, state and county benefits earned through their military service.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Stop Disrespecting Workers by Finally Raising the Minimum Wage
- Franklin Templeton Selects Ascensus to Host Personal Retirement Path Managed Account Services Offering
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
To learn more about the DMVA as well as the programs and services offered to Pennsylvania veterans, visit www.dmva.pa.gov.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Wesco Named to 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Bipartisan House Bill 253, Appropriating $225 Million to Support Health Care Workforce
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $23 Million in Second Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Awards
- FEIN Power Tools Welcomes William Craig – President for FEIN US
- LBC Small Cap Scores Investment in Soccer Shots
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) on Behalf of Investors
- Gemean and NimbleSystems Announce Strategic Partnership
- United States Steel Corporation Announces Strategic Investment in Carnegie Foundry to Accelerate Advanced Robotics and Autonomy Capabilities
- SURGENT ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL EDUCATION RENAMES AND INCREASES STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO HONOR LATE COLLEAGUE
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- Center Valley Dental Accepting New Patients Looking for Dental Implants
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- NRx Receives Initial Report of Patient Safety and Survival from Right to Try use of ZYESAMI® (aviptadil) during Omicron Surge
- Gateway First Bank Extends Sagent Mortgage Servicing Partnership
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds MARA Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed On Their Behalf
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Leads Bi-Partisan Effort to Support Health Care Employees