The emergency disaster declaration provides for increased support to state agencies involved in the continued response to the virus and recovery for the state during reopening.
"Pennsylvanians have done a tremendous job flattening the curve and case numbers continue to decrease," Gov. Wolf said. "Renewing the disaster declaration helps state agencies with resources and supports as we continue mitigation and recovery."
The Department of Health's Department Operations Center at the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency is still active as is the CRCC there.
Also today, Gov. Wolf announced that he would allow the amended stay-at-home order to expire at 11:59 p.m., June 4. The-stay at-home requirements were only in effect for counties in the red phase.
More on The PennZone
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $53 Million in Additional Support for Child Care Providers
- Pennsylvania Arts Organizations Receive $2.3 Million in Pandemic Relief
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
"As phased reopening continues and all 67 counties are either in the yellow or green phase by Friday, we will no longer have a stay-at-home order in effect," Gov. Wolf said. "I remind Pennsylvanians that yellow means caution and even in the green phase everyone needs to take precautions to keep themselves and their communities healthy."
Read the amendment to the emergency disaster declaration here.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Thiel College Office of Admission opens the application period for the 2021-22 academic year
- Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Air Products and thyssenkrupp Sign Exclusive Strategic Cooperation Agreement for World-Scale Electrolysis Plants to Generate Green Hydrogen
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Pennsylvania: Mask-Wearing is Required and Critical to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- NEWS: Rock The Mic All Arts Open Mic Launched Bi-Monthly Virtual Open mic on Instagram
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Wearing Masks Gives Us More Freedom
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Kline, Keppel, and Koryak Data Privacy Incident
- Gov. Wolf Reminds Pennsylvanians: 'Masks are Mandatory'
- Pennsylvania: Local Officials, Business Owners and Organizations Echo Gov. Wolf's Call to Mask Up, PA
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- News:Boost Your Social Media Presence with The Best Followers
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include Last County Moving to Green on July 3
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database