- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Celebrates 50 Years as the Oldest Post Broadcast TV Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Nominate Alison Beam as Secretary of Health, Names Dr. Wendy Braund as Interim Acting Physician General
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Photo Printing Lab Moving Out-of-State Headquarters to York County, Creating More Than 100 New Jobs
"All plans provide free coverage for COVID-19 testing and treatment and there are many affordable plans on the Pennsylvania's state-based marketplace, pennie.com, that provide the coverage people need to feel protected," Gov. Wolf said. "It's been a priority of mine since day-one for Pennsylvanians to have health care coverage and the peace of mind that comes with that."
Pennie is Pennsylvania's official destination for shopping for quality health insurance plans and the only source for financial assistance to help with the cost of coverage and care. Pennie.com replaces healthcare.gov as the marketplace for individual health and dental coverage. Pennie also includes a reinsurance program that, over time, will lower premiums for individuals and families that buy comprehensive coverage. A reinsurance program helps to make health insurance affordable for more Pennsylvanians. In its first year, marketplace premiums have decreased on average by 3.3 percent.
More on The PennZone
- Essential Declares March 2021 Dividend
- Exeter Orthodontics: Allentown Orthodontist Location is Accepting New Patients
- InventHelp Inventor Presents Assistive Mobility Device (DNV-176)
- DICE Dental Can Help Stabilize Dentures with Implants
- U. S. Steel Names Scott Dorn Interim Head of Tubular Solutions
While buying health insurance can be intimidating and confusing, Pennie makes it less so with online tools and access to free certified professionals ready to help Pennsylvanians navigate plans and find the right one to fit their needs. As the expanded deadline for open enrollment approaches, Pennie has expanded its call center hours to be more convenient. On Friday, 15, the Call Center will be open until midnight to assist customers.
"I urge anyone who is in need of health coverage to consider Pennie and to reach out for information and assistance before the Friday deadline," Gov. Wolf said. "As we continue to fight COVID-19, it's even more important that all Pennsylvanians have access to the care they need for all their health needs – preventive care, management of chronic conditions and the confidence that their health coverage is available and affordable."
Open enrollment runs from November 1, 2020, to January 15, 2021. During this time period, anyone living legally in Pennsylvania can apply for health insurance through Pennie. Outside of this period, individuals can only apply for insurance if they have a qualifying life event that opens a Special Enrollment Period.
More on The PennZone
- InventHelp Inventor Presents an Accessory for CPAP Machines (DLL-3811)
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
- Wohler releases Dolby Atmos 3D Room Visualizer for their iAM-12G-SDI
- New Directors Appointed by NewAge(R) Industries; Promotes Experienced Personnel
- Leading Mortgage Trade Association Names Katie Sweeney as Chief Executive Officer
Customers will find self-service resources at pennie.com, and Pennie's customers service center at 1-844-844-8040 is ready to help at any point and can connect customers to other unbiased in-person or virtual assistance.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Comfortable Accessory for Bedside Commodes (CLC-4606)
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Lizhi, Inc. (LIZI)
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Two Minority-Owned Philadelphia Small Businesses, Supporting Economic Growth and Promoting Job Creation
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- MOBILion Systems and Protein Metrics join forces to integrate the Byos® Software Suite
- TVS Sports Network Retains Nextologies to Convey 24/7 Sports Network to Cable Systems and Digital TV
- Kent Imaging Becomes Net Health's First Integrated Imaging Device
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Aclipse Therapeutics Announces $2.2 Million Grant from UK's Medical Research Council for Development of M102
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- INOVIO Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Entercom Launches "BetQL Audio Network"
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth