- Willie D Joins Saitama LLC Crypto And NFT Content Creation Team In Multi-million Dollar Deal
- TowerData and FreshAddress Merge to Form Premier Email Data Technology Company
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
"Let's be very clear, this information request is merely another step to undermine democracy, confidence in our elections and to capitulate to Donald Trump's conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. It is a direct continuation of the same lies that resulted in the attack on the Capitol, and that have done so much to destabilize our political institutions over the ten months since last year's election. As even members of the Pennsylvania Republican caucus have acknowledged, this charade has to stop.
"Senate Republicans would rather cater to the fringe elements of their party who still are perpetuating the Big Lie rather than focus on issues that affect Pennsylvanians' lives. Election security is not a game and should not be treated with such carelessness. Senate Republican should be ashamed of their latest attempt to destabilize our election system through a sham investigation that will unnecessarily cost taxpayers millions of dollars.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Highlights Grant Program to Promote Community Outreach on COVID-19 Vaccine
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- IntegraCare to manage senior living communities in Exton, Glen Mills
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Funds $2 Million in Research to Grow PA Agriculture Industry
"We continue to strongly oppose any effort which would compromise the security and integrity of election materials, infrastructure and the personal information of Pennsylvania voters, while undermining confidence in our elections by bringing an Arizona-style circus to Pennsylvania.
"We badly need Republicans to take election security seriously and stop playing games for political gain."
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Affordable Rental Housing
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- 14:15 ET Pittsburgh International Airport Breaks Ground on $1.4 Billion New Tech-Forward Terminal, First Airport to be Built from the Ground Up Post-Pandemic
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Invisalign in Harrisburg, PA Available for Only $3,995 from Leading Orthodontic Team
- Nationally-Recognized Attorney and Survivor Calling Leaders to Redefine Resilience in the Wake of Pandemic
- Informer Partners Announces Rebranding, Affirms Commitment to Clients
- ITSMA 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Department of Homeland Security awards training contract to Cyber World Institute
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- Scary is King When it Comes to Professional Haunting
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12
- Gov. Wolf: 70 Percent of Pennsylvanians Aged 18 and Older are Fully Vaccinated
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Nutrition Industry Executive Awarded the NIE 2021 Award for the Condition Specific Category to Stratum Nutrition's Ingredient LBiome™