- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards $8 Million in Grants to Increase School Safety
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
"President Biden recognizes that this plan, which includes many issues that I have prioritized throughout my administration, will make child care, home care, education, health care, and housing more affordable for hardworking families, as well as address the climate crisis. It will build on the recently enacted Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act by investing in the middle class, our economy, and our environment. It gives people the opportunities and resources they need to have a better quality of life.
More on The PennZone
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women, Pennsylvania State Police, and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus Host Women in Law Enforcement Discussion
- CLVT ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Clarivate Plc
- EQT Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Podchaser Partners With Audacy on Podcasting Insights to Enhance Podcasting Capabilities
"The historic investments in child care and home care are critical to our children, older adults, individuals with disabilities, and our workforce who rely on quality care for their loved ones. Build Back Better also increases access to affordable health coverage, affordable housing, and higher education, while reducing the tax burden for low- and middle-income families. All of these investments will strengthen our nation and brighten our future. The president's ongoing commitment to addressing climate change will benefit our environment, our economy, and even our utility bills.
"Build Back Better will undoubtedly make a tangible difference to most Pennsylvanians and I urge the US Senate to move on this landmark legislation swiftly."
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $4.5 Million Available for Organizations Targeted by Hate Crimes to Increase Security
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates $5 Million State Investment in expERIEnce Children's Museum in Downtown Erie
- Bumble Inc. Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Bumble Inc.
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Department of Community and Economic Development Secretary Dennis Davin to Depart Wolf Administration, Names Neil Weaver as Acting Secretary
- Beth Altman Joins Papyrus Therapeutics Inc.
- DICE Dental Opens Newest Location in Southampton, PA
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Comcast Increases Dividend and Share Repurchase Authorization
- CNX Reports Fourth Quarter Results
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Bills Supporting Health Care Workers and Students, Vetoes Unfair Congressional Map
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Wesco Named to 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Bipartisan House Bill 253, Appropriating $225 Million to Support Health Care Workforce
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $23 Million in Second Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Awards