- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Infrastructure Investments at Ribbon Cutting for I-579 CAP Park
Public Assistance was awarded to Bedford, Fulton, Huntingdon, Luzerne, Philadelphia, Schuylkill and York counties. Damage assessments and reviews are ongoing and other counties may be added.
"This storm left significant and wide-ranging damages to many areas of the commonwealth, and my administration has worked to ensure that counties receive the vital support their local governments need to recover," Gov. Wolf said. "The public assistance declaration is a critical and needed resource for our communities to support the costs associated with rebuilding infrastructure and public property."
Through the Public Assistance program, eligible applicants can be reimbursed up to 75 percent of the costs incurred for specific categories of assistance provided during the response to and recovery from the impacts of Ida in the commonwealth. Examples of expenses that may be reimbursed include costs associated with debris management, repairs to damaged roads and bridges, emergency sheltering of displaced individuals, equipment rentals and materials. State funding has been made available to assist in offsetting the remaining 25 percent.
More on The PennZone
- Sell Your Boynton Beach House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Chance to Win $500 and Amazing Black Friday Car Deals in Burlington at Car Nation Canada!
- Important Investor Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Snap Inc. Investors of Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit and Encourages Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm
- Shift4 Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Participation
- Grief Counselor Dr. Linda Shanti McCabe Offers Readers Beautiful Affirmations For Moving Forward After a Loss with New Book
Over the coming weeks, staff from the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency will hold meetings with applicants to thoroughly review all application documentation before forwarding it to FEMA. The process is expected to take several weeks, and all reimbursements are handled electronically.
In order to request Public Assistance, the commonwealth overall must meet a threshold of $19,688,913. Estimated costs associated with this incident period to date total over $44.2 million. The governor signed a Proclamation of Disaster Emergency, which is first required to request federal aid, for this storm on August 31.
More information is available online at www.pema.pa.gov/ida.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP: Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. Investors (DNA)
- HEPS ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against of Investors of D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi a/k/a D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading d/b/a Heps
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
- Reading Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces
- Dentures in Springfield Available from DICE Dental, Starting at Only $499
- General Dentistry Services in Center Valley Available from Center Valley Dental
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Its Investigation of Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE) on Behalf of Investors
- Gov. Wolf Announces Pennsylvania Redistricting Advisory Council's Redistricting Principles
- Will An Immigration Lawyer Increase My Chances Of Success?
- National Lacrosse League and Alterna Savings Announce Return of Alterna Cup for 2021-22 Season
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- UGI International Prices Senior Notes Offering
- 6 Ways to Get Your Home Ready for Winter
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- DNA CLASS ACTION ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. f/k/a Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp. Shareholders of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
- Important Fine Art & Antiques at Shapiro Auctions Dec. 4
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Its Investigation of Redwire Corporation (RDW) on Behalf of Investors
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Exercise Equipment for Shoulder Therapy (RHO-1281)
- Affordable Braces Only Minutes from Center City Philadelphia