Luxabi fashion store is set to introduce their new collection for spring/summer of 2020. Its collection includes Women Crop Tank Top, T-Shirt, Summer Casual, Flip-Flops, Tape Side Leggings, Sweatshirt, face mask, Sleeve Elegant Dress, and more. Its collection prices start from $25 to $95. "We chose colorful designs combined with floral patterns for spring/summer clothing. The floral style of fashion creates a fresh and appealing look for any outfits. It will look stand out and attractive to its wearer", said the Marketing Manager. During the coronavirus pandemic and advice on wearing a mask, the company is launching Washable and Adjustable Face Mask, which is ready for shipping on May 25. The face mask has many color and pattern options. It includes three color options green, pink, and navy blue.
More on The PennZone
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include 10 Additional Counties Moving to Yellow and 16 to Green on June 5
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
Luxabi strives to provide unique designs that break all barriers, including the rules of traditional designs. Luxabi designers are young and vibrant 21st. Century designers that will create stand out designs for men and women. Their products are made of quality materials for styles and durability. The Luxabi online store has a professional design for convenience and easy to navigate. To ensure customers' satisfaction, they also provide a 30-days guarantee.
Luxabi is a fashion brand for young adults. With hundreds of products, they strive to provide a great shopping experience for its customers. Even Though its full launch in fall 2020, they are ready to receive worldwide orders now. To receive updated products and news, please join our mailing list or follow our social media. For more information, please visit the official website at www.luxabi.com.
Latest on The PennZone
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Renews COVID-19 Disaster Declaration for State Response and Recovery, Stay-at-Home Order Ends June 4
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Department of Health Reaches COVID-19 Testing Goal in May, Continues to Increase Testing in Several Regions
- AHN Partners with MSA Safety to Provide P100 Protective Masks to Clinical Staff on Frontlines of COVID-19 Pandemic
- ALCOHOL ADDICTION: Save 80% on The AASOLVED's Alcohol and Addiction Free Solution
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- New Book Covid-19: The Extinction of the Black Race by Author C. D. Turner
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults