- LIGUORI ACADEMY- KRAVINSKY LITERACY PROGRAM FOUNDED BY PHILANTHROPIST, ZELL KRAVINSKY
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- KiwiQA chosen as the preferred testing vendor by Stone & Chalk, leading Australia-based innovation Start-up & scaleup hub
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- loanDepot, Inc. ( NYSE: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/#finan..." rel="nofollow external noopener">LDI) ("loanDepot" or the "Company"), a leading consumer lending and real estate services provider, today announced the appointment of Joseph Grassi as chief risk officer, effective immediately. He reports directly to loanDepot CEO Frank Martell.
Grassi is an experienced leader with deep expertise in legal and compliance risk management and strong relationships in the financial services industry. He will be responsible for enhancing the Company's risk management program and enterprise and loan-level risk governance policies, as well as managing potential operational risks.
"At the foundation of our Vision 2025 plan are the built-to-last principles of quality, compliance, and customer excellence," said Martell. "Responding to identified risks and continuing to effectively anticipate enterprise risks will be critical to position the Company for long-term growth and revenue generation. Joe's vision and invaluable expertise in both the residential real estate industry and regulatory arena will help enhance our risk management program, further align our quality initiatives with those of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the FHFA, and propel loanDepot forward during a period of enormous change in the home finance industry."
More on The PennZone
- Statement Pursuant to Section 19(a) of the Investment Company Act of 1940: DEX
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Legislation Extending Authority of State Horse Racing Commission
- Gov. Wolf: More Than 1.7 Million Pennsylvanians Eligible for Relief on Student Loans
- Ironside Human Resources Announces Office Expansion Due to Rapid Growth
- Gov. Wolf Reminds Pennsylvanians to Explore Affordable Health Care Options through Pennie Ahead of Open Enrollment Period
Grassi brings over 35 years of experience in real estate finance and consumer lending compliance and law, with leadership roles across a number of companies and government agencies including Celebrity Home Loans, the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Guaranteed Rate, and Prospect Mortgage. He also spent time at Freddie Mac.
Notably, Grassi spent 20 years as a senior attorney for Fannie Mae, including as the lead counsel for the Multifamily and Single Family businesses. He ultimately served as the Interim General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Fannie Mae, where he was responsible for overseeing Fannie Mae's legal and government and industry relations departments and providing strategic counsel to the CEO and Board. He began his career at Philadelphia-based law firm Obermayer, Rebmann, Maxwell & Hippel and holds both a Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Villanova University.
"I look forward to working with Frank and his entire leadership team at loanDepot to deliver on the company's vision of becoming an increasingly purpose-driven organization," said Grassi. "loanDepot has both an incredible reputation for fostering innovation and a deep commitment to its customer-first philosophy. I'm excited to leverage the strengths of the Company and team to help make the American dream of homeownership a reality for more families."
More on The PennZone
- Aspirant Announces New Organizational Effectiveness Principal
- Evangeline M. Mitchell Named as the Recipient of the Bar Association of DC's 150th Anniversary Presidential Award
- Qurate Retail Group Names Scott Barnhart Chief Operating Officer
- Corrupt Nypd Official Captured On Camera
- Grammy® Nominated Duo Helen Bruner & Terry Jones New Single & Visuals For "At Dinner 32"
loanDepot ( NYSE: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/#finan..." rel="nofollow external noopener">LDI) is a digital commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach that makes it easier, faster and less stressful to purchase or refinance a home. Today, as one of the nation's largest non-bank retail mortgage lenders, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in which its team lives and works through a variety of local, regional and national philanthropic efforts.
VP, Public Relations
SOURCE loanDepot, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Gov. Wolf's $25 Million State Child Care Tax Credit Will Support 221,000 Working Families in Pennsylvania
- Lincoln Financial Group to Report Third Quarter Earnings
- The Democracy Group launches fellowship for aspiring Gen Z podcasters
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- UnityLab Secures $4.5 Million Series A Funding to Accelerate Growth, Add Jobs and Expand Manufacturing Operations in Dushore, Pennsylvania
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- Myonex Launches CTRx Europe, Central Pharmacy Network
- MolecuLight Point-of-Care Wound Imaging Devices Awarded Group Purchasing Agreement with AllSpire Health GPO
- Cantaloupe, Inc. to Delay Form 10-K Filing for Fiscal Year 2022
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Deployment of PA-Task Force 1 to Support Hurricane Ian Response
- InHome Therapy Announces $22 Million Investment Led by TT Capital Partners to Fuel Growth and Expansion
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Kitchen Magic Adopts Zero-Waste-to-Landfill Initiative
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf, Lt. Gov. Fetterman: Time is Running Out for People Interested in Quick Pardons through PA Marijuana Pardon Project
- AmerisourceBergen Announces Date and Time for Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2022 Earnings Release
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer