- International Paper Opens Its Newest Corrugated Packaging Facility in Atglen, Pennsylvania
- Dyson Williams, Adam Poitras, Callum Jones First Three Selections in 2023 NLL Draft
- Rite Aid and Bartell Drugs Announce Availability of Appointments for Updated COVID-19 Vaccine
The versatile design of the garment is easy to wear and use, making it ideal for the general population. It can also be produced in various design variations.
More on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- COE Distributing's J.D. Ewing Honored with Top Workplaces Leadership Award
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Lumen Technologies, Inc. (LUMN) Investors
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
The inventors had the idea after realizing there was no existing garment that would ensure a micro fiber cloth was always accessible. They hope their invention will eliminate the need to use paper towels or everyday cotton shirts for cleaning glasses.
The original design has been submitted to InventHelp's Lancaster sales office and is now available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, contact InventHelp at (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368 or visit http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Michael Del Zotto Named All Access GTE's Global Ambassador of Sport
- Hair Direct Now: Affordable Hair Systems for All Ages and Genders in Lancaster, PA - Save Big Today!
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Everest Discovery's Sue Pellegrino and Josh Williams to Speak at Fest Desk During Relativity Fest
- Latest Clinical Evidence Presented at APWCA's Wound Week™ 2023 Illustrates the Significant and New Clinical Utility of the MolecuLight Point-of-Care Imaging Platform
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Exeter Orthodontics in Allentown Leads with Affordable Invisalign Solutions
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Sandrine Parkins Appointed as Head of Operations for Harvey Medical, a ClariMed Company USA - English EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Deutschland - Deutsch USA - English
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- ToastiQueen Inaugural Event: Empowering Women in Business for Financial and Mental Wellness