- Gov. Wolf Highlights Manor College Digital-Literacy Program Preparing Pennsylvanians for Family-Sustaining Jobs
- Pennsylvania: Lt. Gov. Fetterman Submits Written Declaration to General Assembly
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Honors 50 State Employees for Excellence in Public Service
The patent-pending invention provides a fun sport activity game for adults of all ages and children. In doing so, it enhances entertainment. It also could spark friendly competition and social interaction. The invention features a portable design that is easy to set up and play so it is ideal for adults, children and golf enthusiasts. Additionally, it can be played indoors or outdoors and a prototype is available.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Lawmakers: Enact Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Accessory for Credit Cards (NEJ-115)
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- Center Valley Offers the Lehigh Valley Full-Arch Dental Implants
The original design was submitted to the Louisville sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-LUV-182, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- CLASS ACTION NOTICE: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors that a Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against AbbVie, Inc.
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of CareDx, Inc. (CDNA) Investors
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Duquesne Light Holdings Inc. (DLH) Awarded Heating and Cooling Contract at Heinz Field
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Pennsylvania American Water Announces $10,000 Sponsorship of Pennsylvania Envirothon
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- MBCEA Announces 2022 Building of the Year Winners
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $2.5 Million in 'Schools-to-Work' Grants to Create Student Pathways to Employment
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces New Investment in Electrical Industry Apprenticeships in Philadelphia County
- Aramark Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Pittsburgh International Airport, CNX Announce Strategy to Reduce Emissions and Costs for Transportation and Other Industries