- EQT Joins the Oil & Gas Decarbonization Charter USA - English USA - English
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
Tom Hamic, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of International Paper said that "Our corrugated packaging business is an important part of International Paper. This strategic investment will add local jobs and help us better serve our customers."
Atglen was selected based on its access to a skilled workforce, multi-mode transportation capabilities and easy distribution access to strategic markets. The completion of this project was a collaborative effort between International Paper and local, county and state community partners.
More on The PennZone
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- The Advanced Leadership Institute and Carnegie Mellon University Graduate the Inaugural Cohort of the National Executive Leadership Academy
- Utz Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
Darrin Hinds added that "After months of hard work, it is exciting to see construction complete with machines running. At Atlgen, we are helping to create what's next by making fiber-based sustainable products our customers value."
Cameron Rushing shared that "Today, we celebrate the hard work and dedication of so many people. This was really a team effort and we're grateful for everyone that contributed to its success including our team at Atglen, colleagues from across International Paper and partners within the community." He added that they look forward to being part of the local community and the success of the Atglen facility.
The new facility will produce corrugated packaging for produce, processed food, beverage, shipping, distribution and e-commerce customers. With this new addition in Atglen PA., International Paper is providing more than 100 manufacturing jobs while also helping better serve their customers with innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Clean Express Auto Wash Continues Greater Pittsburgh Expansion With Opening of 7th Location in Mt Nebo
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Gets Stuff Done: Shapiro Administration Plugs More Than 130 Orphaned & Abandoned Wells in Just 11 Months, Surpassing the Total Over the Previous Eight Years Combined
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) on Behalf of Investors
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- KeyBank Awards 21 Western Pennsylvania Organizations Through EITC Program Totaling More Than $500,000
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Davis Kick Off the Christmas Season at 2023 Annual Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Leads Letter from Governors Urging the Biden-Harris Administration to Ensure Over-the-Counter Contraception is Fully Covered by Insurance, Expanding Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Rite Aid's Holly, Jolly Holiday How To's
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Real Estate Industry Veteran Celeste Starchild Promoted to President of InspectionGo
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Commercial Cleaning Service Company, Montgomery County, PA
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency