- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Celebrates 50 Years as the Oldest Post Broadcast TV Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Nominate Alison Beam as Secretary of Health, Names Dr. Wendy Braund as Interim Acting Physician General
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Photo Printing Lab Moving Out-of-State Headquarters to York County, Creating More Than 100 New Jobs
Dr. Malloy, who will remain Chairman of Victaulic's Board, commented, "Rick has consistently demonstrated the intelligence, judgement and courage to make wise and sometimes difficult decisions while preserving the compassion and concern for everyone associated with Victaulic – employees, customers, shareholders and our community. Since joining Victaulic in 2009, Rick has reinforced Victaulic's long-standing commitment to innovation. Under his leadership Victaulic's patent portfolio has grown substantially with the issuance of over 3,200 patents globally while our research and development organization has doubled in size.
More on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics: Allentown Orthodontist Location is Accepting New Patients
- InventHelp Inventor Presents Assistive Mobility Device (DNV-176)
- DICE Dental Can Help Stabilize Dentures with Implants
- U. S. Steel Names Scott Dorn Interim Head of Tubular Solutions
- InventHelp Inventor Presents an Accessory for CPAP Machines (DLL-3811)
Since its first patent was received in 1919, Victaulic has grown to be the world's leading producer of mechanical pipe joining solutions. Victaulic systems are at work in more than 140 countries in diverse businesses including oil and gas extraction and processing, chemical processing, mining, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, military facilities, shipbuilding and shipping, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and fire protection systems.
Last year, Victaulic celebrated its Centennial Anniversary as a family owned company, adding close to one million square feet to the company's manufacturing operations. These investments included a new, 400,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing center in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley, as well as investments and expansion of the company's facilities in Dalian, China; Drezdenko, Poland; and Ontario, Canada.
For more information visit www.victaulic.com or IndustryWeek.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- TVS Buckboard Network.Com Debuts on WatchYour.TV Platform With 5,000 Classic Western TV Shows
- How To Profit From the Arizona Tax Sales in 2021-from The Tax Lien Lady
- Lannett To Report Fiscal 2021 Second-Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call On Wednesday, February 3
- Penumbra Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Penumbra, Inc.
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Sauder Schelkopf & Lieff Cabraser File Class Action Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Against Devereux Foundation and QualityHealth Staffing, LLC on Behalf of "Most Vulnerable" Children Across the U.S.
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Presents a Theft Prevention Device (CTK-1018)
- Wolf Administration Provides COVID-19 Vaccine Update, Focuses on Getting More Doses to Pennsylvanians Amid Limited Federal Supply
- YPrime Launches eCOA Gen 5, a Simplified, Protocol-Tailored Solution
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Comfortable Accessory for Bedside Commodes (CLC-4606)
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Lizhi, Inc. (LIZI)
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Two Minority-Owned Philadelphia Small Businesses, Supporting Economic Growth and Promoting Job Creation
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved