- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Signs Fourth Renewal of COVID-19 Disaster Declaration to Aid in Response and Recovery
- Purolite Adds to Its Lawsuit Against Accounting Firm Citrin Cooperman and Its Principals for Professional Misconduct, Negligence, Forgery, and Fraudulent Misrepresentation
- First Lady Frances Wolf's Virtual Photo Exhibit to Include Submissions from Pennsylvanians with Visual Impairments
Ms. Coslett focuses her antitrust practice on complex antitrust economic and expert issues, class certification, and litigation at the trial court level and on appeal. She has worked on numerous antitrust class action cases during her tenure at Berger Montague, including those alleging price-fixing and others asserting that drug manufacturers have violated federal antitrust law by wrongfully keeping less-expensive generic drugs off the market. Her work on generic suppression cases has contributed to significant settlements befitting classes of drug purchasers totaling hundreds of millions of dollars, including in the cases of In re Solodyn (Minocycline Hydrochloride) Antitrust Litigation, In re Skelaxin (Metaxalone) Antitrust Litigation, and In re Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation, for which she was honored with the American Antitrust Institute's 2018 Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement by a Young Lawyer award.
More on The PennZone
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- USA Technologies Announces $55 Million Common Stock Investment from Multiple Investors
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Expands to Five Streaming Home Shopping Channels on WatchYour.TV
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
In addition to her antitrust practice, Ms. Coslett played a significant role in the post-trial litigation in Cook v. Rockwell International Corporation, a mass tort class action brought on behalf of thousands of property owners near the Rocky Flats nuclear plant in Colorado. The case settled for $375 million following a successful appeal to the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals and, in ruling for the plaintiffs on appeal, then-Judge (now Supreme Court Justice) Neil Gorsuch praised Class Counsel's successful "judicial jiu jitsu" in litigating the case through multiple appeals.
Ms. Coslett is a member of the Firm's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force and has contributed to the strength of the Firm through her service on various committees and mentoring roles.
"Caitlin is a multi-talented litigator and leader," said Firm Chairman Eric L. Cramer. "She's an extraordinary writer, oral advocate, and thinker, expertly handling our most complicated briefs and appellate arguments. She is also a respected leader in her cases and, importantly, within the Firm, where she efficiently coordinates work across our departments and runs the antitrust departmental meetings. With Caitlin joining the other co-chairs at the helm, our nationally recognized antitrust department has an even brighter future."
A Philadelphia native, Ms. Coslett devotes much of her time to the local community. She serves on the Board of Directors of Community Legal Services of Philadelphia and on the Board of Directors of AccessMatters, and she is a longtime volunteer tournament director with After School Activities Partnerships, organizing chess tournaments for Philadelphia public school students and clubs. Ms. Coslett has been repeatedly selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star and was named a "Next Generation Lawyer" by the 2019 Legal 500 United States in the Civil Litigation/Class Actions: Plaintiff category. Ms. Coslett has also served as pro bono counsel with Community Legal Services of Philadelphia, the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania, and Philly VIP.
More on The PennZone
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Investigation of Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) on Behalf of Investors
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Apache Corporation (APA) on Behalf of Investors
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- Dental Implants Available from Springfield Dentist Starting at Only $750
Berger Montague is a national plaintiffs' class action and complex litigation law firm headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Minneapolis, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Berger Montague litigates complex civil cases and class actions in federal and state courts throughout the United States. Since 1970, the Firm has pioneered the use of class actions in America and recovered well over $36 billion for its clients and the class members it has represented.
Katherine Nolen Schenkel
Digital Marketing Manager
SOURCE Berger Montague
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE)
- Heimburger Construction, Inc. Earns AC478 Accreditation
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium 2021 Focuses on "Game Changers" Who Are Making a Difference in the Energy and Utilities Industry
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2
- Optimal Empowers Procurement Teams with Expert Best Practices
- BEYOND GUANTANAMO: Louisiana Candidate for Congress blazes trail to freedom for U.S. political prisoners
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) on Behalf of Investors
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 Early Warning Monitoring Dashboard Update for Feb. 12-18: Case Increases at 14,886; Percent Positivity at 6.5% and 40 Counties with Substantial Transmission
- 8th Annual American Reality TV Awards - ARTAS Official Nominations
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor Snyder County Firefighter
- Thirst for Japanese Whisky Strong as New Standards Set
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Mr. Magoo, The Funny Company, Mighty Mouse, and Three Stooges To Schedule
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) on Behalf of Investors
- PEVO Sports Co. was recently awarded two GSA contracts with Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team's assistance
- Governor Wolf Unveils Workforce and Economic Development Plan to Get Pennsylvania Back to Work
- Statement by the Pennsylvania Governor's Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs Condemning Racial Violence Against Asian Pacific Americans
- eCollections Debt Management Platform Announces New Business Import Tool
- PPG Completes Acquisition of Coatings Manufacturer VersaFlex
- International HPV Awareness Day Summit