- EQT Joins the Oil & Gas Decarbonization Charter USA - English USA - English
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
Data Bridge Research reports that the U.S. lactose-free market is currently valued at $12.6 billion and is expected to reach $32.2 billion by 2029, growing at an annual rate of 12.45%. Thor's Skyr's new formula allows dairy and non-dairy consumers alike to receive the protein-packed benefits of skyr made from cow's milk, while also making it easier to digest and maintaining lower blood sugar levels. The new lactose-free formula is also naturally sweeter, removing the need for added sugar in their flavored offerings which include vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, key lime and coffee.
Icelandic skyr makers have been producing lactose-free skyr for the past decade and Thor's Skyr is now bringing those same methods to the U.S., resulting in a higher protein content—the fan-favorite plain Thor's Skyr now has 21 grams of protein per 6-ounce cup while the flavored offerings contain 18 grams of protein—which is particularly significant as other skyr brands are reformulating their recipes to offer less protein per serving.
More on The PennZone
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- The Advanced Leadership Institute and Carnegie Mellon University Graduate the Inaugural Cohort of the National Executive Leadership Academy
- Utz Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
Unnar Beck Daníelsson, CEO of Thor's Skyr said "We know consumers are looking for more protein and less sugar, so we are excited to be able to launch our new formula that will help introduce skyr to a wider demographic." He added "Not only does the skyr taste delicious and refreshing, but it allows people with lactose intolerances and stomach sensitivities to enjoy the product as much as anyone else."
Thor's Skyr was founded by actors Dylan Sprouse and Terry Crews; actor and professional strongman Hafþór Björnsson; and restaurant veteran and entrepreneur Unnar Beck Daníelsson. Now available in over 1,600 stores nationwide including Giant and Stop & Shop, Thor's Skyr offers more protein than yogurt making it an ideal choice for breakfast, lunch or a late night snack.
Those attending Expo East will be able to sample the new formula firsthand at Booth #2523 while it begins rolling out in stores across the country in coming weeks. For more information on Thor's Skyr including nutritional information or store locator visit www.thorsskyr.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Clean Express Auto Wash Continues Greater Pittsburgh Expansion With Opening of 7th Location in Mt Nebo
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Gets Stuff Done: Shapiro Administration Plugs More Than 130 Orphaned & Abandoned Wells in Just 11 Months, Surpassing the Total Over the Previous Eight Years Combined
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) on Behalf of Investors
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- KeyBank Awards 21 Western Pennsylvania Organizations Through EITC Program Totaling More Than $500,000
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Davis Kick Off the Christmas Season at 2023 Annual Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Leads Letter from Governors Urging the Biden-Harris Administration to Ensure Over-the-Counter Contraception is Fully Covered by Insurance, Expanding Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Rite Aid's Holly, Jolly Holiday How To's
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Real Estate Industry Veteran Celeste Starchild Promoted to President of InspectionGo
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Commercial Cleaning Service Company, Montgomery County, PA
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency