- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Recognizes Grocery Store Workers, Now Vaccine Eligible, for Heroic Work
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Dr. N. Scott Adzick Receives Clinical and Translational Science Distinguished Investigator Award for Bringing Fetal Surgery from the Lab to the Clinic
- TVS Main Street Network Returns Petticoat Junction to Tuesday Nights on WatchYour.TV Platform
From Oakland, California to Brooklyn, New York, innocent Asian elders have been severely injured or killed in wanton acts of violence. Here in Pennsylvania, witnesses have reported more insidious forms of hate, including threats of bodily harm to Asian American high school students and the casual use of the term "COVID" to name Asian-influenced food. This targeting of our Asian and Asian American community members is part of a long history of anti-Asian racism in the United States – from the Chinese Exclusion Act to Japanese Internment during World War II. Hate and racism have no place in Pennsylvania. Whether it is hateful rhetoric against a religion; discriminating against someone from receiving service because of their gender identity; or excessive use of violence by police because of the color of a person's skin; we stand against all forms of social injustice.
More on The PennZone
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Ebang International Holdings, Inc. (EBON) Investors
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds Iconic College Football Classics to Program Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- BOLD-100 MoA Research to Be Presented at the AACR Annual Meeting
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
If you see a hate crime occur, call 9-1-1. Non-emergency hate crimes and discriminatory acts should be reported to state and local police, the FBI, the Governor's Office of Homeland Security, or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. For more information on reporting and combating hate, visit: https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/protect-yourself/civil-rights/combatting-hate-crime/.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $2.2 Million for Community Revitalization
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- Penn National Gaming to Report First Quarter Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on May 6
- Nisk Real Estate Launches South Florida Brokerage
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Investigation of Ebang International Holdings, Inc. (EBON) on Behalf of Investors
- Charles Arnell joins Fast Mobile Home Loans
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Discusses Vaccine Equity and Progress on Visit to McKeesport Vaccination Clinic
- Dr. Lauren Wegrzyniak Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Deadline for Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Canoo Inc.
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Nearly $2.7 Million in Funding to Help Businesses in Bucks, Franklin, Luzerne Counties Grow and Create Jobs
- BEAR Technologies Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- Screening Eagle Welcomes Darren Burford as New Chief Sales Officer
- Automated Financial Systems, Inc. is Ready for SOFR, BSBY, Ameribor, and Other LIBOR Alternative Rate Methods!
- PCADV's Prevention Statewide Leadership Team Releases Bold Five-Year State Action Plan for Preventing Domestic Violence in Pennsylvania
- Fund Street Technologies' Brand, One Park Financial Earns "Best Places To Work" Award by South Florida Business Journal
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- PQ Group Holdings to Host Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 10:00 ET; Focus will be Target PQ, a High Growth Pure-Play Catalyst and Services Company
- Ismail Sirdah's Helpful Tips For Selling Event Ticket Online
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Ubiquiti Inc. (UI) on Behalf of Investors