- Shareholder Alert: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Robinhood Markets, Inc. Shareholders of Securities Class Action Lawsuit and Urges Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards $8 Million in Grants to Increase School Safety
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
"Through the Veterans' Trust Fund grant program, we are able to partner with community organizations and county advocates to see that the needs of our veterans and their families are met after they return home from serving and sacrificing," said Gov. Wolf. "The generosity of Pennsylvanians who donate to the Fund is admired and appreciated throughout state government."
Grants will be considered in the following areas:
- Up to a total of $200,000 in grant funding is available for new, innovative or expanded programs or services operated by the county directors of veterans affairs or the Pennsylvania Association of County Directors of Veterans Affairs. The areas of emphasis for applicants in this category are veterans' outreach, veterans' court programs and training and capacity building initiatives.
- Up to $800,000 in VTF funding is available to veteran service organizations with 501(c)(19) status and non-profit organizations with a mission of serving Pennsylvania veterans granted 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Code. Funding priorities for applicants in this category are employment and education, behavioral health initiatives and other programs or services that address unmet needs of veterans and their families.
Since the grant program began in 2013, 205 grants totaling $5,191,860 have been awarded to organizations providing services to veterans in Pennsylvania. "I have the pleasure of traveling the commonwealth, meeting many of our veterans and seeing first-had how the Veterans' Trust Fund improves the lives of those who served," said Maj. Gen. Mark Schindler, Pennsylvania's adjutant general and head of the DMVA. "These grants would not be possible without the continued generosity of Pennsylvanians who donate year-after-year. Thank you for caring about our veterans."
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women, Pennsylvania State Police, and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus Host Women in Law Enforcement Discussion
- CLVT ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Clarivate Plc
- EQT Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Podchaser Partners With Audacy on Podcasting Insights to Enhance Podcasting Capabilities
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
The VTF is funded by generous Pennsylvanians who voluntarily donate when applying for or renewing driver's licenses, photo IDs or motor vehicle registrations; purchase Honoring Our Veterans standard and motorcycle license plate, purchase Honoring our Women Veterans standard license plate; or make private donations.
The DMVA is authorized to solicit and accept donations to the VTF on behalf of the commonwealth. Tax-deductible donations can be made online at www.donate.dmva.pa.gov or mailed to: PA Veterans' Trust Fund, Edward Martin Hall, Bldg. 0-47, Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA 17003-5002.
To learn more about the VTF and the grant application process, visit www.vtf.pa.gov or follow DMVA on Facebook at www.facebook.com/padmva.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Stop Disrespecting Workers by Finally Raising the Minimum Wage
- Franklin Templeton Selects Ascensus to Host Personal Retirement Path Managed Account Services Offering
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
Latest on The PennZone
- Wesco Named to 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Bipartisan House Bill 253, Appropriating $225 Million to Support Health Care Workforce
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $23 Million in Second Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Awards
- FEIN Power Tools Welcomes William Craig – President for FEIN US
- LBC Small Cap Scores Investment in Soccer Shots
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) on Behalf of Investors
- Gemean and NimbleSystems Announce Strategic Partnership
- United States Steel Corporation Announces Strategic Investment in Carnegie Foundry to Accelerate Advanced Robotics and Autonomy Capabilities
- SURGENT ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL EDUCATION RENAMES AND INCREASES STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO HONOR LATE COLLEAGUE
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- Center Valley Dental Accepting New Patients Looking for Dental Implants
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- NRx Receives Initial Report of Patient Safety and Survival from Right to Try use of ZYESAMI® (aviptadil) during Omicron Surge
- Gateway First Bank Extends Sagent Mortgage Servicing Partnership
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds MARA Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed On Their Behalf
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Leads Bi-Partisan Effort to Support Health Care Employees