- Phillip A. Villanueva, MD, ABNS, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
"First and most importantly, it is critical that everyone understands that abortion services are available and unharmed in Pennsylvania by today's Supreme Court action. Providers may still provide reproductive health care services and patients should continue the health care plan they've developed with their physicians.
"Nonetheless, I am deeply disappointed in today's Supreme Court opinion and the impact this decision will have nationwide. The right to bodily autonomy—and privacy as a whole—is under attack in this country. We must do more to protect the rights of women and pregnant people in every state across the country that doesn't have a governor willing to wield their veto pen.
"As we approach a critical election cycle here in Pennsylvania, I cannot stress enough how important it is to exercise your personal right to vote. Elections matter.
More on The PennZone
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- Governor Wolf: Pennsylvania's New, Lower Corporate Tax Rate Will Attract Businesses, Good Jobs
- Leading Hospitality Advisor Joins Whiteford in Pittsburgh
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
"This decision did not happen overnight. Right-wing extremists have been strategically planning to dismantle decades long decisions to further their agendas and divide our country with policies designed to infringe upon our freedoms. They have done so one vote at a time, one election at a time across our beloved nation. We cannot allow this to continue.
"Americans are feeling defeated and angry today, and I don't blame them. However, as long as I am governor, I vow to protect abortion access and reproductive health care in Pennsylvania.
"To women and pregnant people in surrounding states and across the country where this isn't the case, you are safe here in the commonwealth."
Since taking office, Gov. Wolf has championed abortion access by vetoing three different anti-abortion bills passed by Pennsylvania's General Assembly and vowed to veto the rest.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- GLORILLA, ZAH SOSAA, AMBRÉ, KALAN.FRFR, KUR, DIXSON AND BECCA HANNAH JOIN THE FREEDOM STAGE AT MADE IN AMERICA 2022 IN PHILADELPHIA, PA ON SEPTEMBER 3rd AND 4th
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Weber Inc. (WEBR)
- TEAMSTER LEADERS UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE TENTATIVE DHL NATIONAL MASTER AGREEMENT
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Urges Senate to Pass Inflation Reduction Act
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of U.S. Bancorp (USB) on Behalf of Investors
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- CORRECTING and REPLACING flipMD Launches New Industry-Disrupting Recruiting Platform, flipMD Hire
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Orthodontist in Allentown Offers Affordable Braces
- UNITY SOFTWARE INC. Company News: Berger Montague Investigates Securities Fraud Allegations Against Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U); Lead Plaintiff Deadline is September 6, 2022
- AIME Launches New Training Program, the AIME Academy, for the Wholesale Mortgage Community
- Gov. Wolf Celebrates Unwavering Commitment to Pennsylvania Agriculture, PA Farm Bill Investments Surpass $76 Million
- Westinghouse Congratulates Partners on Plant Vogtle Milestones
- Gov. Wolf: Education Funding Is an Investment in Pennsylvania's Future
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration: Hunger-Free Campus Initiative Helps College Students Access Free Nutritious Food Options
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- CHOP Helps Develop Platform to Speed Up Drug Development for Kids with Cancer
- Rite Aid Opens Online Scheduling for Flu Vaccines at All Locations