- Mux Miner Creates New System for Cryptocurrency Miners
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral, FL
- Kennametal to Attend Morgan Stanley Annual Laguna Conference
Governor Tom Wolf announced today that the Wolf Administration, in coordination with Bucks County Emergency Services, will be opening a Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) to assist individuals, families, and businesses affected by recent storm damage access state and local resources.
"Residents are hurting and need and deserve support as they begin to recover from the devastating impact of these storms," Gov. Wolf said. "Establishing this resource is an important first step to help impacted individuals navigate what is often a confusing process so they can gain access to the needed resources."
This MARC is available for all Bucks County and Philadelphia residents. Featuring representatives from more than a dozen state, local, county and regional agencies, the resource center will be open from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM Tuesday and Wednesday in the cafeteria of Keystone Elementary School, 1800 Keystone Street, Croydon.
More on The PennZone
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Pennsylvania: Latino Affairs Commission to Host Vaccine Clinic in Monroe County
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- PJM Donates $25,000 to Hurricane Ida Relief Efforts
In addition to municipal and legislative representatives, agencies slated to participate include:
- American Red Cross
- Bucks County Animal Response Team
- Bucks County Area Agency on Aging
- Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency
- Bucks County Emergency Management Agency
- Bucks County Health Department
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit Head Start Program
- Bucks County Office of Military Affairs
- Bucks County Opportunity Council
- City of Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Transportation
- PA Office of Attorney General
- PA Emergency Management Agency
- PA Housing Finance Agency
- PA Insurance Commission
- PA Labor and Industry
- Salvation Army
- Southeast Volunteers Organization Active in Disaster (VOAD)
Officials continue to urge residents and business owners to report storm damage to municipal officials using the phone numbers below.
- Bensalem Township – 215-633-3741
- Bristol Borough – 215-788-3828, ext. 12
- Bristol Township – 267-812-2938
Anyone who repairs damage is encouraged to record their efforts with photographs, documents and receipts.
More on The PennZone
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Visits Kensington, Discusses Needed Legislation to Support Efforts to Curb Increased Overdoses
- Gov. Wolf Announces Ohio-Based Food Manufacturer Selects Pennsylvania for Business Expansion, Creating Dozens of New Jobs
Municipal officials should report damage to Bucks County Emergency Management by emailing email@example.com or calling 215-340-8700.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Jews Demand Senator Casey Hear the Call for Climate Action Now!
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- PHFA issues RFP for PHARE funding to support local housing initiatives
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- AdvantaPure(R) Announces Fall Trade Show Appearances
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf, State Leaders Visit Local Vaccine Clinic; Stress Importance of Getting Vaccinated and Ending COVID-19
- Grilling Enthusiasts Gather for Eggfest
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Paramount Capital Group Adds to Leadership Team with Appointment of CGO to Fuel Expansion
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Avantor® Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event