- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Honors 50 State Employees for Excellence in Public Service
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Dungeon Forward Inks Multi Collection Deal with Nickelodeon and Paramount Consumer Products
LBC Small Cap served as Agent and Sole Lead Arranger for the senior secured credit facilities.
Founded in 1997 by college soccer teammates Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, Soccer Shots is a youth soccer franchisor which provides quality and engaging training programs in partnership with childcare centers, schools, and other public locations. Headquartered in Harrisburg, PA, the Company has grown to include over 140 franchise partners operating in more than 250 territories across nearly 40 states and Canada, serving over 440,000 children each year.
"We are thrilled to partner with SPC and Soccer Shots on this investment," said Don Rice, Partner at LBC Small Cap. "Soccer Shots operates a thriving franchise system that is positioned for potential future growth and continued expansion opportunities."
Dorsey & Whitney served as legal counsel to LBC Small Cap.
More on The PennZone
- North Hills Teen Reaches New Heights In Climbing World
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Humbl LLC (HMBL) Investors
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Lawmakers: Enact Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Accessory for Credit Cards (NEJ-115)
Susquehanna Private Capital was founded in 2016 and is funded by the founders of Susquehanna International Group, LLP, which is one of the world's largest privately held financial services firms. With its flexible approach to investing, SPC partners with founders, entrepreneurs, and operators to build businesses with enduring value. SPC targets companies in the business services, consumer and franchise services, healthcare services, and industrial technology sectors with $3 million to $15 million in EBITDA.
About LBC Small Cap
LBC Small Cap is focused on originating, executing, and managing senior secured, unitranche, junior debt, structured equity, and equity co-investments in U.S.-based lower middle market companies. The LBC Small Cap team looks to deploy capital to support funded sponsors, independent sponsors, and family-owned businesses across a broad array of industries. LBC Small Cap Management, L.P. is a licensed fund manager in the SBIC Program under the U.S. Small Business Administration. To learn more, visit www.lbccredit.com.
LBC Small Cap Management L.P.
555 East Lancaster Avenue, Suite 450
Radnor, PA 19087
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE LBC Small Cap Management L.P.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Orders Commonwealth Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Uvalde Victims
- CLASS ACTION NOTICE: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors that a Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against AbbVie, Inc.
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of CareDx, Inc. (CDNA) Investors
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Duquesne Light Holdings Inc. (DLH) Awarded Heating and Cooling Contract at Heinz Field
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Pennsylvania American Water Announces $10,000 Sponsorship of Pennsylvania Envirothon
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- MBCEA Announces 2022 Building of the Year Winners
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $2.5 Million in 'Schools-to-Work' Grants to Create Student Pathways to Employment
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces New Investment in Electrical Industry Apprenticeships in Philadelphia County