- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- New Comcast Report Finds Consumers Vastly Underestimate How Often Home Networks Are Targeted by Cyber Threats
Barbara Grimm said, "We are excited to have someone on board with Mr. Baldry's leadership, talent and experience. His network of enterprise relationships and personal dedication in helping students and staff reestablish a safe school environment, are exceptional."
Ed Baldry, CEO and Founder of EPBCOMMS, LLC, will lead business strategy and advise on sales and marketing development across national high school markets. High School Responder is poised for rolling out Beta testing with several Pennsylvania high schools. These lifecycle HSR services are a new category of "purpose built" apps for students for the duration of their term at the corresponding high school.
David B. Cooper, Founder, CFO/CTO, HSR said, "We are privileged to have Ed on our board. We look forward to building an outstanding product to help navigate the mental health crisis at our nation's high schools. HSR apps will support on-campus as well as remote learning settings."
More on The PennZone
- WESCO Declares Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
- Braces in Harrisburg Only $3,995 and Available for Teens & Adults
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Sends Letter Urging Congress to Extend Federal Programs for Unemployed Workers
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
- PANTHERx Rare® Pharmacy Chosen as Partner by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals for OXLUMO™ (lumasiran) for the Treatment of Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1 (PH1) to Lower Urinary Oxalate Levels
Ed Baldry said, "I am truly honored to have been chosen to lead the HSR's Board. HSR provides an array of "rapid response", powerful mobile apps that – in aggregate – create a crisis message system. This communication platform connects students, staff, family and friends in de-escalating campus crisis situations."
About High School Responder: Rapid Response Mobile Apps Crisis Message System
High School Responder introduces an innovative, rapid response, mobile "app-as-a service" that is focused on supporting mental health, wellness and student safety – a rapidly escalating problem that is overwhelming high school campuses nationally.
Our mission is to provide the school community streamlined communications to ensure an effective response plan for mental health, wellness and student safety. Our rapid response app technology is designed to protect and empower every student, in every school, every day.
SOURCE High School Responder
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Comcast Announces $1 Million Commitment to Per Scholas to Combat the Tech Opportunity Gap Across the U.S.
- Davlyn Group Acquires Norfab-Amatex
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- Shift4 Payments Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Offering of $600.0 Million of Convertible Notes Offering
- Remcom Announces Radar Simulation Enhancements In WaveFarer, Providing Next Level Realism With Diffuse Scattering And Material Transmission
- RM LAW Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against K12 Inc.
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Pretzel Pete "Breaks" into Pretzel Pieces
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Plan to Address Flooding Caused by Climate Change
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
- CHOP Appoints Dr. Karen Zur as Chief of Division of Otolaryngology
- FrontPageDetective.Com Welcomes Two Dozen 1950's Classic Crime Shows to WatchYour.TV Platform
- Camber Spine's OLIF Retractor System Receives '2020 Best Spine Technology Award'
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards Funding to Support Business Expansion, Facility Enhancement in Three Counties
- National Cannabis Risk Management Association Enhances Its Marketing And Membership Strategies With New Additions To The Team
- Connect America Partners with Idaho Health Data Exchange to Deliver Telehealth Solutions to Patients Statewide
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List