- Pennsylvania: Lt. Gov. Fetterman Submits Written Declaration to General Assembly
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Honors 50 State Employees for Excellence in Public Service
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- OtherLevels, a leader in outbound cross-channel marketing and engagement for the gaming industry, has extended its partnership with Golden Nugget Online Gaming (NASDAQ: GNOG) in the United States for an additional two years. The contract extension will allow Golden Nugget and OtherLevels to expand into West Virginia in addition to its current partnership in Michigan and New Jersey and continue delivering rich, relevant and personalized messaging to activate players on Golden Nugget's igaming platforms and digital sportsbooks.
Since 2015, OtherLevels has provided omnichannel marketing and real-time messaging services to Golden Nugget to drive igaming player activity both in and out of session, including during GNOG's latest statewide deployment in Michigan. By delivering intelligent, personalized content to players based on past gaming behaviors, preferences, and various other parameters at precisely the right time, OtherLevels has helped Golden Nugget optimize its approach to player engagement.
"Golden Nugget has been a valued strategic partner to OtherLevels for six years, and we look forward to further expanding our relationship as Golden Nugget's gaming operations launch in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and other new states in the U.S. market," said Brendan O'Kane, CEO of OtherLevels. "Over the next two years, we will leverage our cross-channel messaging and optimized content delivery capabilities to ensure that personalized, relevant content is reaching the right players on the right channel at precisely the right time."
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Lawmakers: Enact Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Accessory for Credit Cards (NEJ-115)
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- Center Valley Offers the Lehigh Valley Full-Arch Dental Implants
Samir Banerjee, Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Director of Marketing, said, "Our continued partnership with OtherLevels demonstrates the commitment of GoldenNuggetCasino.com to always provide our online casino patrons with a personalized messaging experience that is best-in-class."
OtherLevels offers sportsbook and casino brands like Golden Nugget best-in-class multichannel marketing capabilities to maximize player activation and increase gaming sessions, time spent in session, and new player registrations. OtherLevels also leverages big data to enhance intelligent messaging capabilities and content delivery, helping gaming brands drive meaningful engagement within the online casino sector.
OtherLevels uses sophisticated publishing and decisioning processes to deliver real-time marketing messages and propositions to sports bettors and online gamers. The publishing engine integrates game data, current stats, market data (odds), sportsbook data, wager types and customer data to create a pool of betting or gaming opportunities specific to each player's game or session status. The decisioning engine automatically selects which message or content to send at which time to which player, based on activity signals, real-time factors, in-game events, and regulatory requirements.
By expanding its marketing partnership with OtherLevels, Golden Nugget can spend more time on campaign and content strategy while reducing time spent on maximizing audience reach and segmentation. As the partnership evolves and expands into new states, OtherLevels' ability to accurately target users with the optimal content channel and deliver automated customer journeys will also grow.
More on The PennZone
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- iECURE Enters Agreement with Center for Breakthrough Medicines (CBM) to Supply Materials for Future Clinical Programs
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Orders Commonwealth Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Uvalde Victims
For more information about the partnership between OtherLevels and Golden Nugget Online Gaming, please contact Vanessa Horwell at [email protected].
For more information about Golden Nugget Online Gaming, visit GoldenNuggetCasino.com; or download the app, available on iOS, Android, and Google Play.
OtherLevels Holdings Limited (ASX: OLV, or "OtherLevels") is a leading Customer Engagement Platform with offices in Europe, the U.S. and Australia. The OtherLevels platform enables clients to engage their known and anonymous audiences across desktop, mobile web and app. Combining the OtherLevels Open Data Platform with OtherLevels In-Play and Intelligent Messaging capabilities delivers real-time in-play messaging solutions for online sports betting and iGaming operators. Leading clients include Camelot (U.K.), Tatts/Tabcorp, OPAP, Luckia, Pinnacle, Golden Nugget, Michigan State Lottery, Kindred/Unibet and Betfred. For more information, please visit www.otherlevels.com.
Golden Nugget Online Gaming is a leading online gaming company that is considered a market leader by its peers and was the first to bring Live Dealer and Live Casino Floor Roulette to the United States online gaming market. GNOG was the past recipient of 17 eGaming Review North America Awards, including the coveted Operator of the Year award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces New Investment in Electrical Industry Apprenticeships in Philadelphia County
- Aramark Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Pittsburgh International Airport, CNX Announce Strategy to Reduce Emissions and Costs for Transportation and Other Industries
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Penn Medicine and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Announce Partnership with Costa Rica for CAR T Cell Therapy
- PPG's Diane Kappas Recognized as 'Woman of Influence' by Pittsburgh Business Times
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces DEP Secretary Patrick McDonnell to Depart Wolf Administration, Names Ramez Ziadeh as New Acting Secretary
- DICE Dental in Springfield Gives Patients a Choice Between Conventional & Implant Dentures
- No Sugar Added, No Problem! Lily's Sweets Introduces New Gummies Nationwide Just in Time for Summer
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST)
- Pollock Begg's Pittsburgh Divorce Attorneys Rack Up Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Honors
- Hoffman Homes for Youth Offers New Shelter Program
- The Tax Lien Lady Presents - Live Virtual Tax Sale Success Workshop June 2 & 3, 2022
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- New Alternative to Senior Care, Rosette, Now Open on Main Line
- American Textile Continues Digital Transformation with Centric PLM™
- Buffalo Advances To NLL Finals, San Diego Sends West Conference Finals To Decisive Third Game