- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- Bent Danholm Joins MyStateMLS for Enhanced Real Estate Listing Exposure
- AMPL CLASS ACTION ANNOUNCEMENT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Amplitude, Inc. (AMPL)
Toby Z. Rice, EQT President and CEO, said: "At EQT, we are guided by the higher purpose of providing energy security to the world while lowering global emissions. Joining the OGDC will help ensure that the energy we produce is done so responsibly. We encourage our peers to join us in these efforts so that we can accelerate global decarbonization and advance the world's energy transition together."
The OGDC has been signed by 50 oil and gas companies, supporting the aims of the Paris Agreement and calling for net zero emissions by or before 2050, zero-out methane emissions and eliminating routine flaring by 2030. Signatories recognize it is essential for the industry to increase actions such as engaging with customers, investing in future energy systems and increasing transparency in measurement, reporting and independent verification.
More on The PennZone
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Innodata Inc. (INOD) Investors
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Wearable Fitness Device (LBT-8206)
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
EQT has been an industry leader in reducing methane and other GHG emissions. The Company has set aggressive emissions reduction targets pledging to achieve net zero GHG emissions on a Scope 1 and Scope 2 basis by or before 2025. Last year EQT reached a significant milestone in its journey to net zero, eliminating 100% of natural gas-powered pneumatic devices from its production operations which reduced their annual carbon footprint by over 300,000 MT CO2e.
Just yesterday, The Oil & Gas Methane Partnership 2.0 (OGMP 2.0) awarded EQT a "Gold Standard" rating for a second year in a row in recognition of their ambitious methane emissions reduction targets and advanced commitment to accurately measuring, reporting and reducing their company-specific and site level methane emissions.
EQT's participation in this charter is an important step towards achieving global decarbonization goals while providing energy security to people around the world.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Vice President, EPA Administrator Return to Pittsburgh, Highlight PWSA's Commitment to Protecting Water Quality
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Pennsylvania: Main Street Matters: Governor Shapiro Visits Lemoyne to Highlight Proposed $25 Million Investment to Create Economic Opportunity for PA Main Streets and Small Businesses
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Disinfectant Dispenser (PDK-391)
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- National Lacrosse League Expands League-Wide Activation for Award-Winning Every Child Matters Initi
- Feds, Misfortune & Faith: The Inspirational Journey of Steven J. Russo and His Desire to Give Back
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- HIKE2 Announces Morgan Llewellyn as AI Practice Leader
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Rev Up Your Engines for the 2024 Lehigh Valley Auto Show Press Preview TODAY!