- International Paper Opens Its Newest Corrugated Packaging Facility in Atglen, Pennsylvania
- Dyson Williams, Adam Poitras, Callum Jones First Three Selections in 2023 NLL Draft
- Rite Aid and Bartell Drugs Announce Availability of Appointments for Updated COVID-19 Vaccine
Delaware Management Company, a series of Macquarie Investment Management Business Trust, will continue to serve as the investment manager of the Fund until their replacement and/or resignation on the fund adoption date. The current trustees will also remain in place until then.
The proposed transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and no offer of securities shall be made except by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
More on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- COE Distributing's J.D. Ewing Honored with Top Workplaces Leadership Award
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Lumen Technologies, Inc. (LUMN) Investors
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
The Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund (the "Fund") has announced that it is transitioning to abrdn Inc. as its investment manager and replacing its current trustees with four new ones on or around July 7, 2023. Delaware Management Company, a series of Macquarie Investment Management Business Trust, will remain in place until then.
The transition is subject to customary closing conditions and no offer of securities shall be made except by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The Fund is listed on New York Stock Exchange American under symbol "VFL" and is expected to complete its fund adoption process by July 7th this year.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Michael Del Zotto Named All Access GTE's Global Ambassador of Sport
- Hair Direct Now: Affordable Hair Systems for All Ages and Genders in Lancaster, PA - Save Big Today!
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Everest Discovery's Sue Pellegrino and Josh Williams to Speak at Fest Desk During Relativity Fest
- Latest Clinical Evidence Presented at APWCA's Wound Week™ 2023 Illustrates the Significant and New Clinical Utility of the MolecuLight Point-of-Care Imaging Platform
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Exeter Orthodontics in Allentown Leads with Affordable Invisalign Solutions
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Sandrine Parkins Appointed as Head of Operations for Harvey Medical, a ClariMed Company USA - English EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Deutschland - Deutsch USA - English
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- ToastiQueen Inaugural Event: Empowering Women in Business for Financial and Mental Wellness