EXUP is committed to providing customers with secure, stable and efficient blockchain financial derivatives services. Its highly stable and reliable matching engine has been created to [em]power the financial ecosystem on blockchain, through a distributed system architecture based on microservices. The platform promises low costs and high levels of efficiency, thereby allowing customers to allocate more resources and focus on business operations. At present, the team has provided financial derivatives technology services to more than 60 enterprises in more than 10 countries and regions around the world.
The core team of EXUP has a strong and long fintech background, having independently developed the E-Trading System and the industry's exclusive industrial-grade MBD (pure memory database) solution. The new EXUP platform provides perpetual contracts, delivery contracts, ETFs, options, and technical solutions such as liquidity management of derivatives, as well as corresponding SaaS product services.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Calls for Universal Masking
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Koppers Joins Urban League in 'All One Pittsburgh' COVID-19 Campaign
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
ChainUP implements a group and global operations strategy, and has multiple subsidiaries and independent brands. These include HiCoin, an enterprise focused on wallet technology solutions, BitWind, a liquidity provider that provides liquidity support to exchanges, and EXUP, a financial derivatives technology platform for digital assets.
Since the advent of the first crypto exchanges, markets for trading Bitcoin and other digital assets have remained active. The emergence of financial derivatives such as contracts and options have served to promote the development of digital currency market transactions even more, providing more directions and possibilities for the technological development of blockchain. As such, at the end of 2018, ChainUP went ahead to launch financial derivatives technology services related to futures contracts and began to venture into the digital asset derivatives market.
Which brings us to the launch of ChainUP's independent brand of financial derivatives for digital assets - EXUP. Besides its aim to expand the scope of the financial derivatives markets for digital assets, EXUP's more commendable features presently, are in providing exchanges with more comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective derivatives technology services.
More on The PennZone
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- A Brutally Forthright Exposure of World Apathy Towards Corruption and Endless Conflicts
- Claxy launches New Collection of Wall Lamps with Many Styles and Designs
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
ChainUP is one of the leading blockchain technology solution providers in the world. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital currency trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity, broker, and has constructed an industrial closed-loop from technology service to traffic and traffic commercialization. So far, it has served 300+ exchange clients, 100+ digital wallet clients, 150+ liquidity service clients, which include 50+ million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. The team members behind ChainUP have worked in top blockchain or internet companies and institutions in technological development and operation management, and are highly experienced in the blockchain industry. It has obtained several rounds of investments from well-known top institutions in the industry, such as Morningside Venture Capital, Joy Capital, Node Capital, Albatross Venture, Taoshi capital, amongst others.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on The PennZone
- Easton Dentist Remains Open During COVID-19 to Offer Emergency Dental Services
- Air King Earns 2020 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- UGE Signs Three Agreements, Including Largest US Project in Company's History
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Pennsylvania: Gobernador Wolf: Solicitud de declaración de desastre mayor aprobada
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf, Sec. of Health Extend Stay-at-Home Orders to Seven Additional Counties, 33 Counties Now Ordered to Stay Home
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf: Request for Major Disaster Declaration Approved
- Affordable Dental Solutions in Reading Remains Open During COVID-19 for Emergency Care
- The Next Tech Billionaire Andrew Sobko Announced New Artificial Intelligence for Transportation
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Offering Braces for Only $3,995
- Selectech Launches Healthcare Division
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff