- EQT Joins the Oil & Gas Decarbonization Charter USA - English USA - English
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- CB Financial Services, Inc. Agrees to Sell Insurance Agency Subsidiary
George Nichols III, CAP®, President and CEO of The American College of Financial Services, expressed his enthusiasm for Prushan's appointment: "Carol is a highly trusted, respected, and valued leader with excellent judgement and unwavering integrity. We look forward to the renewed energy and vision she will bring to The College's fundraising and networking strategy as we bring forth our refreshed brand and strategic areas of focus to all our constituents and build new pathways."
Prushan brings over 30 years' experience as an advancement professional to her new role at The College. She has expertise in fundraising, board relations, leadership, cultural transformation, revenue expansion and optimization, community engagement, and strategic planning and event management. Most recently she served as Vice President and Chief Development Officer at Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia where she was instrumental in a completed capital campaign that exceeded its initial goal by 67%.
More on The PennZone
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- The Advanced Leadership Institute and Carnegie Mellon University Graduate the Inaugural Cohort of the National Executive Leadership Academy
- Utz Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
In her new role at The College Prushan will be responsible for directing the integration of annual college-wide fundraising efforts through the development of action plans and preparing proposals for large corporate strategic philanthropic partnership initiatives. She will also be responsible for nurturing relationships with corporate partners, individual donors, alumni and professional organizations that make up the core supporters of The College's strategic initiatives.
Prushan graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Management Information Systems. She contributes to many organizations such as the Forum of Executive Woman, Healthcare Businesswomen's Association, United Jewish Communities and Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
Commenting on her appointment Prushan said: "I look forward to working with my colleagues at The College to help solidify its future as a leader in financial services education. This is an exciting time to be a part of this storied institution, working with our community of shareholders to shape the next 100 years of the industry and its professionals."
The American College of Financial Services is confident that Carol Prushan will be an invaluable asset in helping them achieve their goals over the next 100 years.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Clean Express Auto Wash Continues Greater Pittsburgh Expansion With Opening of 7th Location in Mt Nebo
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Gets Stuff Done: Shapiro Administration Plugs More Than 130 Orphaned & Abandoned Wells in Just 11 Months, Surpassing the Total Over the Previous Eight Years Combined
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) on Behalf of Investors
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- KeyBank Awards 21 Western Pennsylvania Organizations Through EITC Program Totaling More Than $500,000
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Davis Kick Off the Christmas Season at 2023 Annual Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Leads Letter from Governors Urging the Biden-Harris Administration to Ensure Over-the-Counter Contraception is Fully Covered by Insurance, Expanding Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Rite Aid's Holly, Jolly Holiday How To's
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Real Estate Industry Veteran Celeste Starchild Promoted to President of InspectionGo
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Commercial Cleaning Service Company, Montgomery County, PA
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency