Jon also has experience as a Service Manager for Cintas where he was responsible for over 1000 customer accounts and $90,000+ in weekly revenue ($4.6 M Annual). He was also fleet Manager for a 45 truck fleet, which included oversight for safety, preventative maintenance, and budget.
While working hard, Jon also appreciates taking time for the good things in life. He opened and operates the first Irish Pub in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where friends and family can gather to enjoy traditional Irish food, fun, and culture.
More on The PennZone
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include 10 Additional Counties Moving to Yellow and 16 to Green on June 5
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
Jon knows how to give back to his community. He is an active member of the American Legion and an active member of the Navy League of the United States.
Jon is ready for a new opportunity and Bankruptcy Watch is a natural fit.
BankruptcyWatch is becoming an integral part of the lending industry by making it possible for lenders, large and small, with their industry-first tools that help lenders more efficiently detect and automatically process all of their responses to any part of a bankruptcy case. This cutting-edge automation also helps lenders easily obtain a more comprehensive picture of the financial status of their client or potential client thereby promoting efficient and effective decision-making through the lending process. While tracking bankruptcy filings is not new, converting those filings from a cost to a profit center for your company is easier than ever before.
Such unique and powerful software calls for great representation.
Jon can help current and potential clients meet and exceed expectations for their bankruptcy department.
To learn more about how BankruptcyWatch can help your organization, email jon.murphy@BankruptcyWatch.com, visit www.BankruptcyWatch.com or call (888) 895-1328.
Latest on The PennZone
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Renews COVID-19 Disaster Declaration for State Response and Recovery, Stay-at-Home Order Ends June 4
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Department of Health Reaches COVID-19 Testing Goal in May, Continues to Increase Testing in Several Regions
- AHN Partners with MSA Safety to Provide P100 Protective Masks to Clinical Staff on Frontlines of COVID-19 Pandemic
- ALCOHOL ADDICTION: Save 80% on The AASOLVED's Alcohol and Addiction Free Solution
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- New Book Covid-19: The Extinction of the Black Race by Author C. D. Turner
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults