Sultan Shindi born in Madina, Saudi Arabia. He was born in a Muslim family, of Saudi nationality, his father, Mohammed Shindi Abbas Shindi, who is Station Manager at Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz International Airport, at the date of writing, from the family of Al-Shindi Al-Ansari in Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah relative to the Al-Shafna family in Shindawil.
He was inclined from his early childhood to technology and computers, as he developed many platforms and projects that were not disclosed in the past, as he was not social in the pre-secondary stage to such a degree and he did not highlight his full skills at that time to the public. He was making projects only and this is what made people Around him they know that he is proficient in technology without knowing his true skills. On the other hand, his knowledge was limited and local only; he was known for his technical expertise at that time only among those around him.
In his secondary stage he transformed from a mysterious child to a well-known social figure in his region, which led many parties to send job offers and offers for partnership, he refused all of these offers at that time and began to develop himself and go to the world of business and entrepreneurship where he was able to create a strong leadership and social personality Very compared to his previous personality, he is a leader and entrepreneur. He became a partner of more than one company, including "ITRIBO" and "RaihJaySA" in the year 2019. In 2020, he joined the Student Advisory Council at Taibah University, Medina, Saudi Arabia.
More on The PennZone
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Pennsylvania American Water President Mike Doran Joins Pittsburgh Works Together Board of Directors
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- High School Responder President and Founder Barbara A. Grimm Announces the Launch of High School Responder™ and Appoints Fintech Pioneer Edwin P. Baldry as Chairman of the Board
At the age of eight (second grade primary) he got on his first laptop, started using his laptop and was the first thing he did in the technical field is creating a new account in Facebook and then he started in the field of hacking for two years and then started in the field of programming and Cyber Security Here he have met with his interest, hobby, and passion for programming to start his new world as a programmer and software developer.
Sultan was very passionate about video, media and acting, he became a content creator in YouTube in 2012 AD with his channel that included 400k viewers in about 2014 AD, he deleted the old content later and interested in the works.
He started appearing on Instagram later on the content of entrepreneurship in which he talks about his successes and topics for those interested in business, as he created a trade-mark in light blue and black (dark blue) in his personal name in the English language "Sultan Shindi" to be in the name of the unified file @sultan_shindi.
Sultan Shindi appeared in more than one newspaper on the Internet and he spoke several days before the date of writing these lines about his filming of a TV episode in "MBC 1", which was reported about his descent during a month from that date, as he was requested to meet with more than one journalist and newspaper, and that newspaper articles Written during the meeting will be available soon from the date these lines are written.
More on The PennZone
- Radian to Webcast Third Quarter Conference Call
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic
- New Partnership Aims to Create COVID-Safe Zones for Return to Work, Travel, Conferences and Live Events
Sultan Shindi appeared in several newspapers while honoring him by His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Medina, Saudi Arabia, from these newspapers:
Saudi (Almanatiq) newspaper.
SPA (Saudi Press Agency).
KSA Entrepreneur Magazine.
Al-Madaen electronic newspaper.
The emirate of Madinah region site.
Asharq Alawsat Newspaper.
Winning the contest "Taibah Innovates 2" with honors from His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Madinah Region, Saudi Arabia.
Winning first place at the end of the Intensive Entrepreneurship Training Program and obtaining an Entrepreneurship Certificate submitted by Babson University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Winning the first place in the volunteer projects competition presented by "Ayamen" in Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Winning seventh place in the Entrepreneurship Competition for students projects at the secondary level, at the level of Medina, Saudi Arabia.
Qualify in the intermediate stage in the scientific research competition for the last stage at the level of Medina, Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please visit https://sultan-shindi.sa/
Latest on The PennZone
- MedRisk's Brian Peers CompTalk Covers COVID-19's Effect on Telerehabilitation
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- F.N.B. Corporation Declares Cash Dividend on Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Participates in Upcoming Investor Healthcare Conferences
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Invisalign in Exton is an Affordable Alternative to Traditional Braces
- Gov. Wolf, Sec. of Health Present Latest Data, Ask Pennsylvanians to Unite Against COVID
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Urges General Assembly to Support Small Businesses
- Deadline Reminder: The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Mesoblast Limited (MESO)
- Deadline Reminder: The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Braskem S.A. (BAK)
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
- COE Distributing Equips Future Ready Center to Prepare Brownsville Area Students for Workforce
- CLX Logistics Expands Long-Term Partnership With BluJay Solutions
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Fishing Gear Light (DHM-588)
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- TVS Pet Parade Network to Debut Extreme Pet Makeover as TVS First Look Original Production