- EQT Joins the Oil & Gas Decarbonization Charter USA - English USA - English
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
Dr. Parkins brings over 25 years of experience in technical consultancy and a passion for developing high-performing, engaged, and autonomous teams to her new role. Prior to joining Harvey Medical, she served in progressively responsible roles for Team Consulting for over fifteen years.
Kelley Kendle, CEO of ClariMed expressed her enthusiasm about the appointment saying "We are thrilled to have Sandrine join us to continue our commitment to operational excellence within ClariMed. She adds to the professionalism of our team, and her years of leadership within a consultancy are just what we need to continue to build our foundation for growth."
More on The PennZone
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- The Advanced Leadership Institute and Carnegie Mellon University Graduate the Inaugural Cohort of the National Executive Leadership Academy
- Utz Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
Louisa Harvey, Principal of Harvey Medical added "Sandrine will be instrumental not only in refining and maintaining Harvey Medical operations but also in harnessing and integrating the combined strengths of the entire ClariMed organization. We truly are 'stronger together' when we can attract such great talent to our team."
In her new role at Harvey Medical, Dr. Parkins will spearhead operations focusing on project planning and delivery, resourcing, and talent management while ensuring a robust infrastructure for business processes and systems that will bolster Harvey Medical's performance and ClariMed's broader growth and efficiency.
Dr. Parkins expressed her delight at joining such a young and dynamic team saying "I see the immense potential of the ClariMed companies and look forward to ensuring that our systems and infrastructure effectively deliver our collective value to our clients."
Dr. Parkins will be based out of the Harvey Medical Cambridge office.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Clean Express Auto Wash Continues Greater Pittsburgh Expansion With Opening of 7th Location in Mt Nebo
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Gets Stuff Done: Shapiro Administration Plugs More Than 130 Orphaned & Abandoned Wells in Just 11 Months, Surpassing the Total Over the Previous Eight Years Combined
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Expensify, Inc. (EXFY) on Behalf of Investors
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- KeyBank Awards 21 Western Pennsylvania Organizations Through EITC Program Totaling More Than $500,000
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor Davis Kick Off the Christmas Season at 2023 Annual Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Leads Letter from Governors Urging the Biden-Harris Administration to Ensure Over-the-Counter Contraception is Fully Covered by Insurance, Expanding Access to Reproductive Healthcare
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Rite Aid's Holly, Jolly Holiday How To's
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Real Estate Industry Veteran Celeste Starchild Promoted to President of InspectionGo
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Commercial Cleaning Service Company, Montgomery County, PA
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency