- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Celebrates 50 Years as the Oldest Post Broadcast TV Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf to Nominate Alison Beam as Secretary of Health, Names Dr. Wendy Braund as Interim Acting Physician General
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Photo Printing Lab Moving Out-of-State Headquarters to York County, Creating More Than 100 New Jobs
"Today's court decision reaffirms that Sen. Brewster won the election. He received the most votes and the court dismissed his opponent's claims. Sen. Brewster must be sworn in to represent the 45th Senate District in the Pennsylvania State Senate.
"The tragic events of the past week are a reminder that democracy must be preserved for today and future generations. The voters decide elections, not powerful Harrisburg politicians. Our nation has been through too much pain and disruption for this shameful power grab to continue.
More on The PennZone
- Essential Declares March 2021 Dividend
- Exeter Orthodontics: Allentown Orthodontist Location is Accepting New Patients
- InventHelp Inventor Presents Assistive Mobility Device (DNV-176)
- DICE Dental Can Help Stabilize Dentures with Implants
- U. S. Steel Names Scott Dorn Interim Head of Tubular Solutions
"Senate Republicans may not like the outcome of the election, but they cannot overturn the will of the people in western Pennsylvania or ignore court decisions. The people's ballots are counted, and the results are accurate. Refusing to seat Sen. Brewster and leaving the district without a voice would be unethical and undemocratic. The Senate Republicans have no choice. Sen. Brewster must be sworn in."
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with WHI to Improve Digital Commerce and Customer Experience for Heavy-Duty and Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- TVS Buckboard Network.Com Debuts on WatchYour.TV Platform With 5,000 Classic Western TV Shows
- How To Profit From the Arizona Tax Sales in 2021-from The Tax Lien Lady
- Lannett To Report Fiscal 2021 Second-Quarter Financial Results, Host Conference Call On Wednesday, February 3
- Penumbra Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Penumbra, Inc.
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Sauder Schelkopf & Lieff Cabraser File Class Action Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Against Devereux Foundation and QualityHealth Staffing, LLC on Behalf of "Most Vulnerable" Children Across the U.S.
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Presents a Theft Prevention Device (CTK-1018)
- Wolf Administration Provides COVID-19 Vaccine Update, Focuses on Getting More Doses to Pennsylvanians Amid Limited Federal Supply
- YPrime Launches eCOA Gen 5, a Simplified, Protocol-Tailored Solution
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Comfortable Accessory for Bedside Commodes (CLC-4606)
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Lizhi, Inc. (LIZI)
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Funding for Two Minority-Owned Philadelphia Small Businesses, Supporting Economic Growth and Promoting Job Creation
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"