- Phillip A. Villanueva, MD, ABNS, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Issues Statement on PA Supreme Court Upholding Mail-in Voting
"Today, I breathe a sigh of relief as the U.S. House sends the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act to President Biden's desk. Parents, families, teachers – the majority of Pennsylvanians, Americans – have all been waiting with bated breath as the country is terrorized by shooting after shooting, loss upon loss, and tragedy after tragedy for commonsense, meaningful action by our elected officials to end gun violence.
"I commend Congress for working together to meet the cries of the American people for help. This historic, comprehensive package will undoubtedly save lives.
More on The PennZone
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- Governor Wolf: Pennsylvania's New, Lower Corporate Tax Rate Will Attract Businesses, Good Jobs
- Leading Hospitality Advisor Joins Whiteford in Pittsburgh
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
"And while I'm grateful and relieved by this effort, the fact that this is the first major gun safety initiative in nearly 26 years is incomprehensible. I urge Congress to not lose momentum, keep fighting for safer communities – it's the job you signed up to do."
Gov. Wolf continues to call on Pennsylvania's Republican-led General Assembly to do the same. With firearms being the leading cause of death for children, it's critical to consider every option to lessen gun violence in the commonwealth and make it harder for dangerous people to handle guns.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- GLORILLA, ZAH SOSAA, AMBRÉ, KALAN.FRFR, KUR, DIXSON AND BECCA HANNAH JOIN THE FREEDOM STAGE AT MADE IN AMERICA 2022 IN PHILADELPHIA, PA ON SEPTEMBER 3rd AND 4th
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Weber Inc. (WEBR)
- TEAMSTER LEADERS UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE TENTATIVE DHL NATIONAL MASTER AGREEMENT
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Urges Senate to Pass Inflation Reduction Act
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of U.S. Bancorp (USB) on Behalf of Investors
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- CORRECTING and REPLACING flipMD Launches New Industry-Disrupting Recruiting Platform, flipMD Hire
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Orthodontist in Allentown Offers Affordable Braces
- UNITY SOFTWARE INC. Company News: Berger Montague Investigates Securities Fraud Allegations Against Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U); Lead Plaintiff Deadline is September 6, 2022
- AIME Launches New Training Program, the AIME Academy, for the Wholesale Mortgage Community
- Gov. Wolf Celebrates Unwavering Commitment to Pennsylvania Agriculture, PA Farm Bill Investments Surpass $76 Million
- Westinghouse Congratulates Partners on Plant Vogtle Milestones
- Gov. Wolf: Education Funding Is an Investment in Pennsylvania's Future
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration: Hunger-Free Campus Initiative Helps College Students Access Free Nutritious Food Options
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- CHOP Helps Develop Platform to Speed Up Drug Development for Kids with Cancer
- Rite Aid Opens Online Scheduling for Flu Vaccines at All Locations