- LIGUORI ACADEMY- KRAVINSKY LITERACY PROGRAM FOUNDED BY PHILANTHROPIST, ZELL KRAVINSKY
- SIGLENT Technologies Expands the Addressable Frequency Range of its RF Instruments to Best Support Microwave Range
- KiwiQA chosen as the preferred testing vendor by Stone & Chalk, leading Australia-based innovation Start-up & scaleup hub
The funding, which will help communities across Pennsylvania access clean drinking water, improve wastewater treatment, clean up pollution, protect the environment and increase disaster resilience, was made possible through President Biden's Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
"Pennsylvanians need and deserve clean, safe water," said Gov. Wolf. "This is a historic investment in public health, the environment and storm and disaster preparedness. With this money, Pennsylvania can help guarantee the safety of our drinking water, improve wastewater treatment and help our stormwater system cope with the increased damage from storms worsened by climate change.
"Thank you to President Biden and all of the federal lawmakers who advocated for the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. The investments you are making in Pennsylvania will improve quality of life for our residents and help build a brighter future for our commonwealth."
More on The PennZone
- Statement Pursuant to Section 19(a) of the Investment Company Act of 1940: DEX
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Legislation Extending Authority of State Horse Racing Commission
- Gov. Wolf: More Than 1.7 Million Pennsylvanians Eligible for Relief on Student Loans
- Ironside Human Resources Announces Office Expansion Due to Rapid Growth
- Gov. Wolf Reminds Pennsylvanians to Explore Affordable Health Care Options through Pennie Ahead of Open Enrollment Period
The $240 million investment will be distributed by PENNVEST. This funding supplements the $67 million already awarded to Pennsylvania in fiscal year 2022 for its Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds.
Gov. Wolf has served for two terms as a leader consistently at work for the people of Pennsylvania. Learn more about how his Priorities for Pennsylvania have fueled the commonwealth's comeback, leaving Pennsylvania in a much better place than when he arrived.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Home Price Appreciation Slows for Second Month, homegenius Home Price Index Reveals
- AesirX DMA releases 5 new marketing channels giving 100 Free delivered posts to 4 Social Media sites per day
- GreenPromoCode.com Announces Huge Black Friday Promo Codes, Coupons & Deals
- Cocolife.black Improves Black Maternal Health through Mombassador Movement
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Compass Minerals International, Inc. (CMP) on Behalf of Investors
- Independence Realty Trust Reports Minimal Damage to Communities from Hurricane Ian
- Phillip A. Villanueva, MD, ABNS, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- Asian Pacific American Advisory Commission Launches Pennsylvania Asian Pacific American Jewish Alliance
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Removal of Erie's Public Schools from Financial Watch Status
- All-Inclusive Braces & Invisalign Offered in Harrisburg, PA
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Gov. Wolf's $25 Million State Child Care Tax Credit Will Support 221,000 Working Families in Pennsylvania
- Lincoln Financial Group to Report Third Quarter Earnings
- The Democracy Group launches fellowship for aspiring Gen Z podcasters
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- UnityLab Secures $4.5 Million Series A Funding to Accelerate Growth, Add Jobs and Expand Manufacturing Operations in Dushore, Pennsylvania