- SOUNDEXCHANGE CREATOR-FOCUSED INITIATIVE SPOTLIGHTS BREAKTHROUGH ARTISTS
- BrightView Acquires Island Plant Company
- Trampoline Parks Expand into Other Adventure Segments to Create More Excitement for Visitors
"Each year, the Capitol Tree Lighting ceremony marks the official start to the holiday season in the Capitol Complex," Governor Wolf said. "Frances and I are excited to bring in the 2022 holiday season with music, good tidings and the lighting of the Capitol Tree in the Rotunda of the Main Capitol Building."
The Governor and First Lady will be joined by Pennsylvania Department of General Services Acting Secretary Joe Lee, the Right Reverend Audrey Scanlan, Bishop, Episcopal Diocese of Central Pennsylvania and other special guests. The Central Dauphin High School Chorus will perform, and Santa Claus will make an appearance for photos as well.
More on The PennZone
- Health Equity Report Card Pilot Project to Help Close the Care Gap Highlighted on World Cancer Day USA - English India - English USA - Chinese USA - Chinese USA - English USA - español
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- ICYMI: Governor Shapiro Continues to Create Opportunities for All Pennsylvanians as His Administration Improves the Permitting Process & Spurs Economic Development
- Conemaugh Miners Medical Center and Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center Achieve Designation as Lifepoint Health National Quality Leader
- Lincoln Financial Group names Vince Garzarella Senior Vice President, Retirement Plan Services Operations
The Governor will deliver a special holiday message and lead the audience for the countdown to light the Capitol Tree.
This event is open to the public for those wishing to attend.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- PPG recognized as 'Most Admired Company' by FORTUNE Magazine
- KDG Wins Best Place to Work Honors
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- Cohen & Company Acquires BBD's Investment Management Group
- Aramark to Sell Ownership Stake in AIM Services
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Orders US, Commonwealth Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Erie County EMT
- Delaware Investments Dividend and Income Fund, Inc. Announces Estimated Final Distribution Amounts
- Pennsylvania: Governor Shapiro Appoints State Inspector General, Nominates Secretary of General Services
- AmeriHealth Caritas Appoints Marla Purvis Market President for Georgia
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- West Park Cultural Center Announces the Cheryl Anna Bostic-Athias Scholarship
- Retired OC Police Officer Launches Caregiver Consulting Company
- Rimsys' 2023 Regulatory Performance Report Finds a Growing Emphasis on Digital Transformation in MedTech Regulatory Affairs
- Technology to protect technology — TenCate Advanced Armor USA offers armored optronics casings in the United States