- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral, FL
- Kennametal to Attend Morgan Stanley Annual Laguna Conference
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at Five PA State Parks in September
Jeremy G Barker CEO of Murphy Door, firefighter/paramedic launches new podcast discussing how he has been from Bankrupt to Multi_Millionaire more than ones, in this podcast he discusses how he has taken his life's failures and success and distilled them down to where he now operates 3 Multi million dollar companies 2 of which are natural brands 1 in which he manufactures here in the USA.
OGDEN, Utah - PennZone -- Jeremy G Barker has finally launched a much requested podcast, covering his life experiences in business as well as Fire/EMS. Jeremy Barker started his first company at 18 years old supplying Home Depot with outside wooden storage buildings in The west coast stores, now having 2 different products in Home Depot as well as many other national chain stores. Jeremy has been Bankrupt 2 times and a millionaire three times. In his podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuleMLbfk2QaJS7gQ4m_Ug Jeremy interviews several of his mentors that have helped him get to where he is today. Jeremy has tried to take on several of the stresses of growing a business with little to no Mooney, hoping to help others look at other options helping them to fulfill their dreams whatever they may be. He also visits with other fellow firefighters, police, and military friends discussing many sensitive scenarios that have taken him and his guests to near suicide, struggling with what they see and deal with on a daily basis. Jeremys podcast can be found almost everywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts as well as YouTube under 90 proof Wisdom with Jeremy Barker. This podcast has opened my eyes at different ways I can look at opportunities in purchasing businesses, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMqCJm0xLc&t=19s how to address financing businesses as well as how to split equities when needed. The stories he discusses in his found of Murphy Door with his current VP Curtis Leishman was a fun look back in the past of how Murphy Door started in a 400 sq. Ft. Shop and an office at the local Starbucks. This is definitely worth the listen.
More on The PennZone
More on The PennZone
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Pennsylvania: Latino Affairs Commission to Host Vaccine Clinic in Monroe County
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
Jeremy G Barker
Jeremy G Barker
Source: Jeremy G Barker
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Gov. Wolf Announces Ohio-Based Food Manufacturer Selects Pennsylvania for Business Expansion, Creating Dozens of New Jobs
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- VESTECK, Inc. Continues to add investors, BioAdvance and Angel Star Ventures Increase Series A investment to >$5.2M
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- In Celebration of the Abraham Accords, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Hosts Pediatric Experts from the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Israel to Share Knowledge, Research
- DICE Dental Offering Affordable Dental Implants in Philadelphia
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Condemns Senate Republicans' Actions to Undermine Election Security, Waste Taxpayer Money
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Pew Funds Six Teams to Advance Innovative Biomedical Research
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Jews Demand Senator Casey Hear the Call for Climate Action Now!
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- PHFA issues RFP for PHARE funding to support local housing initiatives