- The 4A's You Need to Have for a Successful Marriage
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 107,642 SF Warehouse in Doral, FL
- Mux Miner Creates New System for Cryptocurrency Miners
"We are excited to expand our business to the West Coast," stated Matthew Telesca, Founder and CEO of MGN Logistics. "We have always had customers represented across the country, but finally, we will have a physical location on the West Coast. This should help service not only our existing customers, but also provide an enhanced technology platform for our new ones."
More on The PennZone
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Pennsylvania: Latino Affairs Commission to Host Vaccine Clinic in Monroe County
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- PJM Donates $25,000 to Hurricane Ida Relief Efforts
About MGN Logistics
MGN Logistics, Inc., is the premiere supply chain and Transportation Management System (TMS) provider. The company's cloud-based TMS supports all modes of transportation including Truckload, LTL, Ocean, Air, Rail, Intermodal and Parcel, providing customers with a powerful, yet easy-to-use, single platform for their entire supply chain. As a cutting-edge pioneer of web-based transportation management solutions, the company's innovative and proprietary TMS was designed by transportation professionals with real-world experience. MGN is a six-time honoree of Inc. Magazine's prestigious list of the country's fastest growing private companies. For more information, visit www.mgnlogistics.com
Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE MGN Logistics, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- VESTECK, Inc. Continues to add investors, BioAdvance and Angel Star Ventures Increase Series A investment to >$5.2M
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- In Celebration of the Abraham Accords, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Hosts Pediatric Experts from the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Israel to Share Knowledge, Research
- DICE Dental Offering Affordable Dental Implants in Philadelphia
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Condemns Senate Republicans' Actions to Undermine Election Security, Waste Taxpayer Money
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Pew Funds Six Teams to Advance Innovative Biomedical Research
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Jews Demand Senator Casey Hear the Call for Climate Action Now!
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- PHFA issues RFP for PHARE funding to support local housing initiatives
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month