- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- New Comcast Report Finds Consumers Vastly Underestimate How Often Home Networks Are Targeted by Cyber Threats
The patent-pending invention provides an effective reminder for an individual to take his or her medication. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to traditional pill storage cases and bottles. As a result, it helps to prevent the user from forgetting or taking pills at the wrong time and it provides added peace of mind. The invention features a practical design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for individuals who take medication. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on The PennZone
- Braces in Harrisburg Only $3,995 and Available for Teens & Adults
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Sends Letter Urging Congress to Extend Federal Programs for Unemployed Workers
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
- PANTHERx Rare® Pharmacy Chosen as Partner by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals for OXLUMO™ (lumasiran) for the Treatment of Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1 (PH1) to Lower Urinary Oxalate Levels
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
The inventor described the invention design. "My design helps to reduce the frustration and potential health issues associated with forgetting to take medication."
The original design was submitted to the Toronto sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-TRO-335, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Davlyn Group Acquires Norfab-Amatex
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- Shift4 Payments Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Offering of $600.0 Million of Convertible Notes Offering
- Remcom Announces Radar Simulation Enhancements In WaveFarer, Providing Next Level Realism With Diffuse Scattering And Material Transmission
- RM LAW Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against K12 Inc.
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Pretzel Pete "Breaks" into Pretzel Pieces
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Plan to Address Flooding Caused by Climate Change
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
- CHOP Appoints Dr. Karen Zur as Chief of Division of Otolaryngology
- FrontPageDetective.Com Welcomes Two Dozen 1950's Classic Crime Shows to WatchYour.TV Platform
- Camber Spine's OLIF Retractor System Receives '2020 Best Spine Technology Award'
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards Funding to Support Business Expansion, Facility Enhancement in Three Counties
- National Cannabis Risk Management Association Enhances Its Marketing And Membership Strategies With New Additions To The Team
- Connect America Partners with Idaho Health Data Exchange to Deliver Telehealth Solutions to Patients Statewide
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Evoqua Water Technologies Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering