- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards $8 Million in Grants to Increase School Safety
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
The invention provides an improved design for a power strip. In doing so, it prevents energy from being consumed by electronics when not in use. As a result, it increases convenience and control and it provides added peace of mind. The invention features a simple design that is easy to use so it is ideal for households and businesses. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on The PennZone
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women, Pennsylvania State Police, and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus Host Women in Law Enforcement Discussion
- CLVT ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Clarivate Plc
- EQT Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Podchaser Partners With Audacy on Podcasting Insights to Enhance Podcasting Capabilities
The original design was submitted to the Los Angeles sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-LAX-1320, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $4.5 Million Available for Organizations Targeted by Hate Crimes to Increase Security
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates $5 Million State Investment in expERIEnce Children's Museum in Downtown Erie
- Bumble Inc. Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Bumble Inc.
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces Department of Community and Economic Development Secretary Dennis Davin to Depart Wolf Administration, Names Neil Weaver as Acting Secretary
- Beth Altman Joins Papyrus Therapeutics Inc.
- DICE Dental Opens Newest Location in Southampton, PA
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Comcast Increases Dividend and Share Repurchase Authorization
- CNX Reports Fourth Quarter Results
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Bills Supporting Health Care Workers and Students, Vetoes Unfair Congressional Map
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Wesco Named to 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Bipartisan House Bill 253, Appropriating $225 Million to Support Health Care Workforce
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $23 Million in Second Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Awards