The invention provides an effective way to scrub and clean dirt and stains on a vehicle or other surfaces. It also enables tight spots to be easily cleaned. As a result, it saves time and effort. The invention features a user-friendly design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for automotive dealers and enthusiasts, professional cleaning services and households. Additionally, it is producible in design variations and a prototype is available.
More on The PennZone
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $53 Million in Additional Support for Child Care Providers
- Pennsylvania Arts Organizations Receive $2.3 Million in Pandemic Relief
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
The inventor described the invention design. "My design eliminates the need to struggle with traditional cleaning tools."
The original design was submitted to the Savannah sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 18-SVH-183, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Thiel College Office of Admission opens the application period for the 2021-22 academic year
- Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Air Products and thyssenkrupp Sign Exclusive Strategic Cooperation Agreement for World-Scale Electrolysis Plants to Generate Green Hydrogen
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Pennsylvania: Mask-Wearing is Required and Critical to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- NEWS: Rock The Mic All Arts Open Mic Launched Bi-Monthly Virtual Open mic on Instagram
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Wearing Masks Gives Us More Freedom
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Kline, Keppel, and Koryak Data Privacy Incident
- Gov. Wolf Reminds Pennsylvanians: 'Masks are Mandatory'
- Pennsylvania: Local Officials, Business Owners and Organizations Echo Gov. Wolf's Call to Mask Up, PA
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- News:Boost Your Social Media Presence with The Best Followers
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include Last County Moving to Green on July 3
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database